69

Chan had pulled himself together before he went over to the fox like boy's home. He wanted to surprise his boyfriend on graduation day but when he knocked there was no response so he tried again.

When he tried again there was no response so he tried opening the door to which he was successful since the door was unlocked, so he entered. The curly blonde haired male had the roses and cake in hand as he entered.

The older male had realized the white haired boy was sleeping on the couch and had lots of food on the stove and another cake of the kitchen counter.

Chan looked at his boyfriend before looking back at the food "whys there so much food when hes the only one here?"

The blonde haired boy questioned but ignored it as he put the things in hand down. Chan went over to the sleeping boy and started cuddling with him. Jeongin moved closer to the warmth and sighed after he did so.

The white haired boy slowly opened his eyes after realizing there was a sudden warmth and saw his boyfriend smiling at him.

"Chan! You're here! Youre actually here!" The excited fox like boy exclaimed as he extended his arms to hug his boyfriend "arent you busy today?"

Chan shook his head before responding and pulling away from the hug bit still cuddled "I was for a little, I had to do something important but other than that, I'm not busy for the rest of the day"

Jeongin smiled before he kissed Chan on the lips "I love you, I thought I wouldn't be able to see you today" "how could I miss such an important day? Although I did miss the ceremony because of the thing I was doing, it's still graduation day."

"Congratulations on graduating my love, you did amazing!" "Thank you" "now come here, I have something for you" Chan said as he pulled himself off the younger and led him to the kitchen.

Jeongin smiled when Chan handed him the bouquet of roses and the small cake "I didnt know you had cake but I can still give it to you" "thank you Chan! I love you so much. I didn't know you would actually show up today and give me this"

Chan smiled at his boyfriend "of course love, you deserve it. Now, whys there so much food when you're the only one here?" "Oh, I wanted to invite you guys over to celebrate but no one answered and Felix was with family."

Jeongin shrugged "is that why you have the party hat on?" "Oh, yeah, I forgot about this. I probably look stupid with this on since no one was here" the white haired boy stated as he took the hat off.

"No, keep it on, you dont look stupid, you look adorable" Chan spoke making Jeongin leave the hat on his head with a blush and smile now on his face.