4

Jeongin was currently at work at a Converse store when his shift was almost over and he was getting ready to leave. He went to the back room where the staff would usually have their break and would put their things in.

The white haired boy saw the staff playing truth or dare with one another, him not playing since he wasn't told anything about the game. "Oh, what are you guys doing?" Jeongin asked "playing truth or dare since no one comes to the store at this time"

"Can I join you guys?" the teenaged white haired boy asked. "No, this was the last round we were going to play since our shift is pretty much over and we're about to leave."

One of Jeongin's coworkers responded making Jeongin let out a small 'oh'. The fox like boy's coworkers got up from the ground and collected their belongings before leaving the store.

Jeongin did the same and locked the store doors before closing it and leaving.

The white haired boy went home and searched for his parents once again "mom? Dad?" He called earning no response in return.

"They must have left again. I didnt even get to see them when they came back yesterday" the fox like boy reminded himself which led to a gloomy white haired boy.

Jeongin did his night routine and went to bed at around 2 in the morning to get up for school at 6 and repeat this process everyday.

____________

The seven boys were now at an ice cream shop getting ice cream, Changbin paying for 6 of them, leaving Jeongin out again without realizing it.

Jeongin ordered after the 6 boys and paid for himself before going to sit with the boys at a table inside the shop, just then realizing there was no room for him.

The fox like boy didnt pay much mind to its since he was used to it and sat at a far away table for two. Jeongin soon got his ice cream and sat down at the same table and started eating it alone as the group talked about who knows what.

Jeongin quietly ate his ice cream as he watch his friends talk with one another. The white haired boy stopped watching his friends talk with each other and started looking around the shop, looking at a chalkboard filled with writing and drawings on it.

The boy just looked around the shop until he finished his ice cream and waited for the six friends to be done. The youngest of the group sat alone for a moment before Felix sat in front of him.

"Hey love, why didnt you sit with us? Are you feeling alright?" Felix asked with concern "I'm alright, there was just no room for me to sit with you guys and I figured I'd sit here because you guys probably don't want to be with me."

"Innie love, that's not true. We'd love for you to sit with us, if theres no room, you can sit on my lap alright? I don't like seeing you alone okay?"

Felix spoke to the white haired boy who lightly smiled and nodded "but are you sure, I dont think Changbin, Hyunjin and Minho like me much"

"Dont pay attention to them love. I love and care for you so dont worry about them."  The freckled boy comforted making Jeongin nod.