64

The couple was still at the park by the time the group of six boys were done eating at the Italian restaurant and had made their way to the park.

While the group of six were talking, they came across the smiling couple. The six stayed quiet for a moment to watch the two from a far.

The couple was sitting down on a bench, Jeongin was facing Chan since Chan was poking to the white haired boy's dimple as he was speaking.

Jeongin shyly looked down and poked one of Chan's titties making the curly haired blonde cover his chest. The younger boy laughed at the reaction he got which made the older kiss him on the lips.

The older Australian asking if the younger was comfortable with it afterwards to which the white haired boy nodded to.

Felix smiled at the sight of his friends dating. He knew the younger needed love and attention and that's what Chan was giving him.

"An hour and forty minutes has passed and Jeongin still wont leave you alone? I get you guys are on a date but isnt that too long to be hanging out with your... boyfriend?" Jisung asked the oldest as he looked the youngest up and down.

"Oh and when did your standards get so low? You could've done so much than that. I mean look at him, he's trying so hard, hes showing off so much skin. You're probably just going to end up using him for his body but probably not, his body isnt that nice. I dont know if he thinks he's better than everyone but he's not. Do you hear that Jeongin? You're not what someone wishes to have in a relationship or at all" Jisung continued.

Jeongin looked at the boy next to him before quickly looking at the friend group, hoping the curly blonde haired male would say something.

"Shut it already! Why does it matter how long we've been hanging out for? You guys are still hanging out even after such a long time too and I'm not complaining" Chan defended.

"And dont start talking about some shit that shouldnt matter to you. I'm with him 'cause I can and want to be. My standards shouldnt matter to you if you're just going to be a bitch about it."

"Hes literally wearing shorts and a tshirt because it's hot out and you're saying he's showing too much skin for wanting to free his body a little. Oh and just so you know, I'm not going to use him for his body. I dont care about how his body looks like as long as hes healthy."

"Also, for you to say that hes not what someone wants in a relationship is just bullshit. Hes literally what I wanted in a partner, his personality is the best. Why am I even explaining this to you? Why dont you go fuck off if you dont like it. I'm not begging you to stay and support us."

Chan finished, leaving the group of friends and Jeongin shocked. "I didnt know Jeongin was dating such a dick when hes so weak" Jisung said.