39

"Prince, I- I'll let you do what you want then. But can I please know why you didnt come to me when you started feeling insecure?"

The white haired boy bit his lip before responding to his boyfriend "I knew you were going to lecture me the way you are right now and were going to try to make me eat when I needed to lose weight"

"Do you not trust me enough with these kind of things?" The younger stayed quiet "its not that I dont, I just knew you wouldn't allow it"

Chan walked over to his boyfriend and hugged him, feeling the bones like last time. The younger hugged back and patted the older's back with his skinny hands.

"Please stop doing this to yourself, I love and care for you" "but I-" "please let me talk for a little. I love you so much. I dont want to argue with you so please eat a little more or in front of me, that'll make me feel better."

The two pulled away from the hug before Chan kissed his boyfriend's lips "I love you okay? Please dont think I dont. You're perfect both before and now."

"Chan are you sure you wont leave me? If you are, I'm used to it, so go ahead" the older shook his head. "I'm not leaving. I guess all I can really do is support your decisions"

Jeongin smiled "will you really?! I'm going to show you that I can lose weight and get prettier okay Chan? I'm going to be perfect perfect with no flaws just like you deserve okay?"

"Prince don't say- never mind, you wont take my advice" "Chan this is the only way I'll get prettier, that's why I'm not taking your advice"

It took every bone and nerve to not yell at the younger boy in front of the curly blonde haired male. He wanted to tell him how much he cared for him even if he didn't believe him.