55

Chan didn't listen to Jeongin's words and hugged him again as Jeongin tried pushing him away. Chan gently held the younger's head and waist in place to prevent the younger from pushing him away.

Jeongin soon gave up on pushing his boyfriend off of him and cried on his shoulder. "Shhh, it's alright love, cry all you need, I'll be here for you." Chan reassured the fox like boy in his arms after a few kisses on his shoulder.

A few minutes had passed and Jeongin started to calm down "love, are you listening to the guy from the park?" Jeongin nodded to the question.

"He's right, I-" "Jeongin, quit listening to people you don't even know and quit doing this to yourself, it's not healthy" "but Chan, if he saw that I was fat, that means other people see me as fat."

Chan shook his head "stop worrying about what other people think of you. Please Innie, you're perfect the way you are, don't hurt yourself anymore."

Chan pleaded as the younger slowly pulled away from the hug. "I need to lose a few pounds, then I'll be perfect" "Jeongin stop saying that! Listen, don't lose a few pounds, please gain a few, I can still see your ribs popping out! I hate saying things about your body but please Innie?"

A few seconds later of silence, Chan spoke "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for saying everything that I said. I'm not using you for your body. That's why I dont like when you say something about your body. I'm sorry for pointing things out about your body, I don't mean it in a rude way. I really care for you and I really love you. I'm sorry for saying what I said."

The older sincerely apologized as Jeongin sat down at his chair he was in before. The curly blonde haired Aussie didn't get a response after a few seconds of standing and waiting for an answer.

Instead, Jeongin started eating the small portion of food he had made which was pretty much cold now. "Don't force yourself Prince, you don't have to listen to me after I was being rude to you."

Jeongin just continued eating his food as Chan watched before going back to his seat and started eating as well.

The two were soon done eating and Jeongin spoke, earning Chan's attention "I should listen to you. In the end you're making your dream body for your significant other" "Jeongin listen. I've already told you, I'm not focused on your body. I'm focused on your personality more. I just want you to be healthy."

"Right, I'm sorry. You've repeated yourself more than once, I should pay more attention to you and do what you tell me to. I'm sorry"

Chan shook his head "I just want you healthy, dont be sorry. I should be apologizing more for saying things about your body as well."

"Let's just move on, I don't want to keep talking about this" Jeongin confessed. "If that's what you want and are comfortable with, then let's move on" Chan spoke right after.