59

Chan shook his head and just took his boyfriend to the kitchen and placed him on the kitchen counter. "Chan really, I'm just wasting your time" the older stayed silent as he cleaned the younger's cuts.

As he was doing that, Jeongin was constantly trying to get up from the counter to go to the bathroom where the knife was left and pulling his wrist away from his boyfriend to stop him from cleaning the cuts.

Chan would respond by gently pushing the younger back on the counter and gently grabbing the boy's wrist to continue cleaning the cuts.

"Baby, please stop trying to get up and pulling your wrist away from me" "then stop cleaning my cuts, they're not important"

Chan didnt respond and just continued cleaning the cuts before the younger pulled his wrist away from him. "I said stop" the younger sternly spoke.

Chan didnt pay attention to his boyfriend's words and gently pulled the younger's wrist to himself, causing Jeongin to push him. "What dont you understand about me saying stop?!" The younger yelled as he pushed the older again.

The curly blonde haired male let himself be pushed and yelled at as he continued cleaning the cuts. "Chan why dont you fucking listen to me?! I told you to stop multiple times!"

The youngest yelled again, this time successfully getting his boyfriend to stop while looking down at the white haired boy's cuts. "I'm sorry love, I just wanted to help you" the older quietly responded in response.

"Just forget about me and go hang out with your friends! Im not important! You probably wont realize I'm not important until I'm dead!" Chan imeadietly looked at his boyfriend with shock and fear.

"No, dont say that. Please don't. Please dont say that." The standing boy imeadietly begged as a few tears escaped his eyes, remembering his past.

His parents had both committed suicide. Both for a different reason. His mom committed suicide because her husband would forget about her and would say and do hurtful things to her when he remembered her.

His dad on the other hand killed himself not long after his wife died because he finally felt the loneliness, the feeling of being forgotten, and the late realization of what he was doing.

The youngest seemed to realize the olders reaction to his words, causing him to question what happened to his boyfriend in the past to make him react the way he did.

"Please Innie, I'll pay more attention to you if that's what you'd like but please dont do anything to yourself" Chan continued begging.

"I'll be a better boyfriend for you. I wont force you to do anything that makes you uncomfortable. I'm sorry for not stopping when you told me to the first time. I need to listen to you more to understand you're not comfortable with what I'm doing. I'm so sorry"

The Australian quickly apologized as he subconsciously looked back down to the white haired boy's cuts. "Dont stare at my cuts" "I'm sorry" the older male apologized as he looked to the kitchen floor.