8

The seven boys were out once again, this time going to a nearby convince store to buy some snacks for their movie night they were going to have.

"Snacks are on me, since I begged you guys to come with me" Hyunjin spoke as the group put their snacks on the counter.

Jeongin was still looking for some snacks without realizing the group had already chosen their things and were paying.

The group if six had left the convince store before Jeongin could put his snacks in with theirs. Jeongin was done choosing his snacks and was going to pay when he realized the now practically empty store.

"Oh shit, they left me" the white haired boy thought before paying for his snacks. "Felix, are you here?" The boy asked as he left the convince store, earning no response. "Felix?" He called out once again, earning no response other than silence.

"Oh. I guess they did leave me" just then, running footsteps made their way to where Jeongin was, fear rising inside the young boy.

"Love? Are you okay? I'm sorry for leaving you there alone. I was going to wait but they kept pushing me to go with them. I'm so sorry my love"

Jeongin frowned with tears threatening to spill from his eyes as he heard the older apologize. "Lix, do they not like me? Am I too much to handle? Am I bothering your guys' hang out"

The taller assumed as he put his head down to not let the shorter see his tears, making the older immediately pick the younger boy's head back up to look him in the eye.

"No no love. I assure you, they don't dislike you, you're not too much to handle and you're not bothering us alright? I love you and so do they, dont think they dislike you okay my love?"

Jeongin wiped his tears away before sniffing and nodding "okay then, thank you Lix, I love you too" "yes love, now let's go to my place where everyone is waiting for us"

Felix placed a soft kiss on the younger's forehead before they started walking to his place.

Once they had entered the home, the group of five looked at them "oh, Jeongin was coming? I didnt know he was invited" Hyunjin spoke "Hyunjin dont say that, that's rude. You know Jeongin's always invited to hang out with us"

The long haired blonde simply shrugged in response to Jisung's words before the two boys walked into the home. "Come on, I'm ready to watch this movie" Seungmin announced "let's go love. I know you're not much of a movie person but you can sleep with me if you need to, I dont mind"

Jeongin nodded to Felix's words as the two sat down on the couch and he laid his head on Felix's shoulder. "Sleep well Innie, I can tell you havent been able to sleep enough. I love you"