50

The group of seven were out at the park, having a picnic. The blanket they put down was big enough for the six boy to sit on, leaving Jeongin to sit on the itchy grass with shorts on.

The youngest didnt complain and just sat there eating half a sandwich alone as he thought his friends would get mad at him for saying something about being on the grass.

"Innie?" The group of seven heard a voice call out making them look in the direction it came from. Jeongin smiled at the sight of his boyfriend and got up to hug him.

"Chan!" "Hey Prince, what's going on here?" Chan asked before they pulled away from the hug, the group of six looking at them.

"We're having a picnic! Chan, I was eating a sandwich just before you got here!" The youngest enthusiastically smiled "good job love, I saw you eating the sandwich" Chan smiled back.

The group of five were confused as to who the youngest of the group was hugging before going back to doing what they were doing. Felix was smiling at his white haired friend as he knew who he was hugging but didn't know it was the younger's boyfriend.

Jeongin walked Chan over to where he was sitting and sat down, Chan following his actions. "Why dont you sit on the blanket with them?" Chan asked confused.

"There's no room for me and I'm going to interrupt their hang out" Chan furrowed his eyebrows in confusion "aren't you here with them?" Jeongin nodded to the question.

"Then you're also involved in the hang out" "well yeah but they're just going to talk about past things that happened that I don't know about so" Jeongin shrugged his shoulders.

"Anyways, Chan, can I introduce you to my friends?" The curly blonde haired male nodded at the enthusiastic white haired boy.

"Guys, can I-" "Jeongin we're talking, hold on" Hyunjin spoke "right, I'm sorry" the younger nodded and did as he was told, waiting for there to be silence between the six.

Ten minutes had passed that the younger was waiting and he kept waiting. During those ten minutes, Chan started to feel bad for his boyfriend who was getting ignored by his friends.

"Prince, aren't you uncomfortable from sitting on the grass with shorts?" Chan asked his boyfriend. "Yeah, but I'm not going to tell them, they might get mad at me" Jeongin explained.

The curly blonde haired male patted his lap "sit on my lap" the older Australian offered making the younger look at his friends before looking back to his boyfriend.

"My friends are here, they don't know you're my boyfriend, not even Felix knows" Chan let out an 'oh' before attacking the younger with a hug.