38

"Chan? Do you really not like my surprise that much? Did I get uglier? Do I still need to lose more? If I do, I'll lose it! You just need to tell me! Or do you think I should completely stop eating so I can actually lose more?"

"Jeongin stop. Dont say that. I love you but seeing you this skinny hurts. Is this why you didnt come over for two weeks?" Jeongin slowly nodded his head.

"I wanted to be skinnier for the next time we would see each other, which is today. I thought I would be prettier if I did this but I don't think you find me pretty anymore. Are you going to leave me?"

The older shook his head as his hands covered his face "I'm not leaving you love, but this..." Chan spoke before continuing to cry.

How could he let his boyfriend get so skinny? "Chan-" "Jeongin please give me a moment" the younger did as he was told and went to the older's bathroom to look at himself in the mirror.

"I still have a lot of fat dont I? That's why Chan didn't like it" the younger concluded as he grabbed a small amount of fat from his neck.

"Jeongin" Chan called after a few minutes "yes?" "Come here" the white haired boy did ad he was told and went to his boyfriend.

The fox like boy walked down the stairs to see his boyfriend with red eyes, sniffing "Why? Who told you to?" The shorter asked as he looked at his boyfriend.

"I just wanted to surprise you with how skinny I got because I was getting fat. I was looking at myself in the mirror and was wondering how you found me perfect when I was fat. I thought you would like if I was skinnier but I dont think you approve because I'm still not skinny enough."

Chan sighed with a frown "I told you what I found beautiful about you-" "but you didnt mention my body" "I'm not going to say something about your body because I'm not going to use you for your body."

"Now, let me continue. You're perfect, even before you did this. I dont like seeing you like this, so can you please try to regain that weight back. I know its not going to be easy but-"

"But I dont want to gain it back, I started getting confident with my body and you want me to regain the weight I lost because you dont like me like this?"