21

The white haired boy had woken up before the curly haired Aussie and just starred at him, admiring his beauty.

Jeongin then decided to look at a clock in the room, the time read 10:23. 10:23?! How?! Jeongin never slept for that long. The most he would sleep would be two to three hours but this time he slept ten hours.

"Damn, why can't I sleep like this every day" the boy asked himself. "Jeongin" the younger heard the blonde's morning voice call "yeah" "you know, you're adorable when you sleep"

Hearing the compliment made Jeongin groan "Chan stop, its ten in the morning" the younger said as he hid his face in the blankets.

"Doesn't stop you from being shy or pretty" Chan retorted making the younger groan again.

"Okay okay, I'll stop. Do you want something to eat?" Jeongin thought for a moment before answering "sure, let's go"

The two got up from the bed and went to get ready for the day before making food. The two had made eggs, beans and put sour cream to top it with a piece of bread to accompany the food.

The two were eating and talking, talking AFTER they were done chewing, 'cause that shit's nasty if you talk while you're chewing. Anyways.

Jeongin and Chan were soon done eating and made their way to the living room to sit on the couch to watch their phones for a while.

"What do you want to do today" Chan asked the younger "can we just hang out here, I dont want to do much" "okay, do you want to..... never mind"

Chan spoke but stopped himself as he started thinking "we're not a couple. Why would he want to cuddle" Jeongin furrowed his eyebrows "do I want to what?" "Nothing nothing" "oh, well if you want to do something, I'll do it with you" 

"Okay" the two continued watching their phones until the younger got bored and let out a groan to express his boredom "I'm bored" he spoke.

"Do you want to go out? We can go ice skating or roller skating if that sounds better than laying on the couch"

Jeongin's mood was imeadietly lifted and he smiled "can we?!" The younger enthusiastically asked making Chan chuckle "of course we can Prince"

"Chan~" "okay okay, I'll stop, let's go"  Jeongin jumped up from the couch and ran to go put on his shoes in coat as Chan slowly walked to the front door in order to tease the eager younger.

"Chan hurry up, you're walking too slow" the boy complained to which the curly haired blonde laughed at. "Alright alright" the older said as he walked faster and put his shoes and coat on, grabbing his keys on the way out.