33

Jeongin was now back home when he heard the front door open, imeadietly knowing it was his parents.

"Mom! Dad!" He yelled as he ran downstairs, seeing both parents there holding their luggage and his brother behind them causing him to gasp.

"Kihyun! You're back!" "Hi Innie, how are you" "I'm fine what about you?" "Doing good" "mom and dad how are you guys?" Jeongin asked their parents.

"We've been alright" the white haired boy's mom spoke for the two of them.

"Hows school going?" Kihyun asked his younger brother before they spent almost two hours catching up with each other.

Jeongin hadn't told anyone in his family about his new boyfriend because none of them knew he was gay and no one asked him if he had a partner.

He also didnt want anyone in his friend group to know he was dating Chan because he knew they would just ignore him and wouldn't care about it.

"Well, we've got to go to sleep, tomorrow we can all go out if you guys would like" the white haired boy's dad spoke to both his sons.

The two nodded in sync before separating and going to their own rooms.

___________________

The Yang family was now going to IHOP for some breakfast, enjoying their time together before going shopping as a whole family.

The family was now done eating and were shopping. Jeongin was looking at some clothes (mostly skirts) while his brother went to go look at shoes and his parents went to go look at matching necklaces.

Kihyun was done looking at shoes and went over to the two adults who had now bought two necklaces that matched with each other.

Jeongin hadn't realized his family had already left until he looked up from the clothes he was looking at when he wanted to show his brother a shirt.

Jeongin left the store running, hoping to find the family not too far away. To his luck, his family wasnt far but were distracted by their conversation to not realize the youngest in their family was no where around them.

The white haired boy just chased after them since it was a common reoccurrence in the family when they went out.

The youngest didnt end up buying anything since his family had left the shops they went to before he could even ring anything up at the till.