70

"Jeongin, stop running! I'm tired" Jeongin just stuck his tounge out before he continued running away from his boyfriend in the game of tag they were playing in the white haired boy's house.

It was still the same day as graduation but just a little later and the couple spent their time talking, singing, dancing, playing games and making origami figures.

"Did you just stick your tongue out to me?!" The older male playfully yelled as he charged at the younger, making the white haired boy run away from him.

Chan soon caught up with his boyfriend and hugged him tightly before he started attacking him with kisses and compliments.

Due to these actions, Jeongin had a red face and was smiling a lot before he started giggling "Chan! Chan! Chan! I'm sorry! I wont stick my tounge out at you anymore" the younger boy apologized with a playful giggle and smile.

Chan kissed the white haired boy's lips after hearing the apology "that's what I thought Princess" the curly haired male spoke making the two start laughing.

"Can I" Jeongin nodded as he knew what the older meant, earning a kiss from the older male "wow, I'm never going to get bored of you. You're so addictive"

"Stop~ you're talking to me like if I'm a drug" Jeongin told his boyfriend. "To me your are" "Chan~" "can I continue?" Jeongin shyly nodded, making Chan kiss the younger boy again.

The kiss soon turned into a make out session between the couple. The younger tapped the older's shoulder to tell him to pull away, Chan doing as he was told.

"I'm so sorry Jeongin. I didn't mean to do that. Did I make you uncomfortable?" The Australian immeadietly asked the slightly taller boy in front of him, earning a head shake as a no.

"I was just out of breath, don't worry about anything, I actually liked it. Can we continue" Jeongin sheepishly asked, soon feeling the older's lips on his.

The two continued their make out session that soon ended with Jeongin laying on the couch and Chan on top of him. "Is this okay?" Chan asked as he placed one of his hands on the younger's waist and another on the white haired boy's back.

Jeongin nodded "I need words in this situation love, is this okay" "yes" "can I continue or would you like me to stop?" "Can we continue please" Chan nodded and continued kissing the younger boy in his hold.

The blonde soon moved down to Jeongin's neck "is this okay?" The younger nodded "words love" "yes" the Aussie continued what he was doing and felt the younger's hands on his chest, grabbing on to the shirt he had on.

"We're not going any further than this okay love?" "Okay, I'm fine with that, I don't want to go further either way" the two continued their make out session for a while until the younger boy didnt want to continue.