66

"Chan stop! I cant breath!" The younger male laughed as his boyfriend continued tickling him. The couple was in Jeongin's house on the couch cuddling when the older decided to tickle the fox like boy.

Chan did as he was told and stopped tickling the laughing boy before kissing the younger's lips. "Can I continue?" Chan asked after kissing the boy, earning a nod with a smile.

The two kissed for a moment before they heard the front door open. The two took a second to process that the door opened and pulled away once they realized one of their friends was watching them.

Jeongin gasped and pushed his boyfriend off of him as he sat up. Chan pulled away and sat up right next to his boyfriend.

There was a silence between the three before the freckled boy spoke "get into it I guess. No I'm kidding, you guys are so cute together!" Felix exclaimed as he walked over to the couch and sat down.

Jeongin turned red at Felix's comment, making him look down with a smile "okay, for what I actually came for. Jeongin, we're graduating in a week, what are you going to wear?"

"Ummm.... I'm not sure" "why dont you wear black pants, and a blue polo shirt tucked in?" (Picture at top) Jeongin nodded "I'll do that, thank you Lix"

Felix smiled and nodded "Chan, are you going to be at the graduation?" The freckled like boy asked as he looked at the oldest, making Jeongin also look at his boyfriend, waiting for an answer.

"I wont be able to, I have to do something that day" Jeongin let out a small 'oh' while Felix nodded in response. "Will you at least be able to see us that day?"

Chan shook his head in response "I don't think so, I'll be really busy" the older replied. Jeongin let out a small 'oh' again. Just like every other important event he had. No one in his friends nor family would show up for him so why would his boyfriend be the first?

"Oh okay, let's do something right now, I'm bored" Felix announced as he layed back and put his legs up. "Okay but answer this first" Chan spoke making Felix lift his head up "how'd you know we were here?"

Felix sighed "I called Jeongin to see where he was to ask him about the graduation but he didn't answer so I came here first before going to your apartment"

"I havent taken you guys to my apartment though- hold on, how do you know I live in an apartment and where I live" Chan questioned making the younger Australian sigh.

"Jeongin talks about you a lot to me and he mentioned it. He also gave me your address because I was going to give him something this one time but he wasnt home so he told me he was at your apartment and gave me the address."

Felix shrugged and layed his head back down on the cushion. Jeongin awkwardly smiled at his curly haired boyfriend while the oldest looked at him before attacking the youngest with hugs and kisses, earning a bunch of giggles from the white haired boy.

"Chan" the youngest giggled making Felix look at the couple with a smile "you guys are adorable."