51

The fox like boy was now laying on the grass with Chan on to of him as Chan started giving him kisses making him start giggling.

Chan smiled as he heard his boyfriend giggling "Chan" the younger kept giggling which soon brought his friends' attention to him.

The group of five watch the two with confusion as Felix watched with a smile. "Jeongin" the couple heard Hyunjin call out, making the couple stop what they were doing and sit up.

"Yes?" "Who is that and why are you being so loud?" The couple looked at each other before Chan cleared his throat "hey guys I'm Chan, I'm the guy that bumped into Jeongin that one day at the shop"

The five let out an 'oh' before they continued their conversation. "Guys dont be rude, Chan would you like a sandwich?" Seungmin offered.

"No thank you, I just ate." "So Chan can you tell us about yourself" Jeongin smiled at his boyfriend as he spoke.

The group was listening to the oldest speak as Jeongin watched his boyfriend with heart eyes and a smile.

"Innie?" Chan called out after the group went back to talking "what about we continue what we were doing?" Jeongin smiled "no Chan" the younger said as the older was already getting on top of him and kissing him.

The younger giggled at the kisses being placed on his face before there was a kiss on the lips. "Was that alright? Can I continue?" Jeongin nodded to his boyfriend's questions.

The two kissed each other with smiles on their faces before pulling apart. "I love you so much Princess" "I love you too Chan" the two kissed one more time before sitting back up and looking at each other.

Jeongin started scratching his legs and arms as he sat there before looking down and scratching his legs and arms more. Chan looked at the boy with concern before placing his hand on his boyfriend's.

"Don't scratch so much" "I know but it itches a lot, the grass is itchy" Jeongin replied. "Do you want to sit on my jacket?" "Can I please, this is starting to itch way too much"

Chan nodded and took his jacket off and placed it next to him for the younger to sit on. "Thank you" the older nodded before placing a kiss on the younger's forehead.