24

"Are you alright? Does it hurt a lot?" Chan asked the boy who held his hand to his chest after falling on the ice "I'm alright but it kinda hurts. I know I can't do anything to it so I'm not going to continue complaining"

"Hey its alright if you say it hurts, I just wont know what to do so I'm sorry about that" "no, thank you for caring Chan" the two smiled at each other before Chan spoke.

"Do you still want to skate love?" "A little" Jeongin answered. "Lets go, hold on to the wall this time though" the younger nodded in response to the statement the older said.

The two friends skated for a while until the public skating time was over which was for like thirty minutes or so.

A white haired boy and a blonde haired boy were now back at the older's apartment. The two had spent a little longer together before Jeongin went home.

________________

"Felix!" The energetic white haired boy exclaimed as he ran to the freckled boy who was alone. "Innie!" The older also exclaimed when he saw the younger running towards him.

"What happened to your hand?!" The shorter immediately pointed out to the younger who flinched and looked down nervously.

"I-it's nothing, I'm fine. Chan helped me with it" "Chan helped you with that? How did it even happen?!" Jeongin debated on whether he should tell his friend or not before telling him how the injury happened.

"This is why I dont let you use knifes! Why didnt you tell Chan that I don't let you use knifes?!" Felix slightly raised his voice in concerned but still managed to make the younger feel guilty about it.

"I'm sorry, I just thought it was going to be embarrassing for me to say that. I'm already eighteen and I'm not allowed to use a knife just sounds childish. I'm sorry"

Felix looked at the boy with understandment "it's alright love, I understand where you're coming from, but next time when you do use a knife, be more careful okay?" The freckled boy softly spoke as he placed a kiss on the younger's forehead.

"Felix!" The two friends looked over to the person who called Felix and saw Changbin approaching them. The freckled boy quickly pulled away from the fox like boy who was left confused.

"What are you doing?! Havent I talked to you about this?!" The shortest, yet oldest, yelled at the freckled boy who looked down at the ground.

"What's going on Lix" the curious youngest questioned. "Nothing Innie, why don't you go to your class instead hm?" The younger nodded and did as he was told, still clueless about the random situation with his friends.