14

Jeongin had just left the place where him and Felix spoke and got a message.

Chan
Don't forget our hang out at 5 ;)

Jeongin smiled at the text as he knew the older blonde was also thinking about their planned hang out.

Jeongin
Dont worry, I haven't!!

The fox like boy continued walking home, getting ready for the hang out with the older as soon as he walked inside and placed his bookbag down.

The white haired boy took things in and out of his closet, not knowing what clothes to wear "it's just Chan, what are you thinking Jeongin, just go simple" the boy told himself.

Jeongin ended up choosing a pair of black baggy jeans, white tshirt and a baggy black zip up jacket, putting a coat on afterwards.

Jeongin then walked to the park where Chan wanted to meet up with him at. The white haired boy heard Chan calling for him from behind so he turned around and looked at Chan with a smile.

"Hey Chan, how are you?" "I'm alright, you?" "I'm fine. Where did you want to go?" "I was thinking we could go to my place to watch a movie or we could also go out to some shops and go to a restaurant to eat."

The older explained to the younger who was carefully listening. "Can we watch a movie at your place? I dont have my wallet on me and I dont really feel like going out today" the blonde male nodded.

Even though Jeongin wasnt much of a movie person, he didnt want to tell Chan that but also currently didnt want to go out to some shops.

"Alright then, let's go" the taller walked next to the shorter as they talked about their hobbies and more random things.

The two boys had made it to Chan's place in a matter of minutes of walking. The two went inside, closing the door behind them before taking their shoes off and putting their coats away.

"Make yourself at home, I'll bring some snacks" the older male instructed as he led the younger to the living room. Jeongin sat down on the couch and started looking around the apartment, noticing it was quite empty making Jeongin think he lived alone.

"You live alone?" Chan hummed from the kitchen before going back to the living room. "I have for almost two years" the fox like box just nodded in understandment before Chan sat down next to him.

"Are you comfortable like that cause I doubt you are" Chan spoke referring to the younger just sitting down straight. "Come here, you can lay back and put your legs up, it's alright."

The blonde said as he signalled for the younger to sit closer to him and sit further back. Jeongin did as he was told and awkwardly put his legs up to his chest.

"Do you want a blanket?" The younger nodded to the curly blonde hair male's request, making the older give him a fluffy black blanket.