60

A few moments had passed that the couple was silent, still in the same places as before. Jeongin on the counter and Chan standing a bit further away from the fox like boy.

During the silence, Jeongin had been thinking of the way he treated his boyfriend and a way to apologize for treating him the way he did.

"Do you want me to leave, love? I'll give you some space if you want some" Chan offered. Jeongin shook his head before he started crying making the older look at him with concern and about to start walking to his boyfriend but stopped himself when he remembered his own words.

"Princess? Are you alright? Did something happen? Do you want a hug? Am I allowed to hug you? Are you comfortable with that?" Jeongin just continued crying instead of responding to the question asked.

Chan slowly walked to his boyfriend and gently held him in his arms, giving him a hug. "What's wrong baby? Why are you crying?" The younger cried harder when he heard his boyfriend question him.

"It's alright Innie. I'm not sure why you're crying but it's going to be alright" Chan comforted with a soft voice. "Why do you still treat me so nicely even after I treated you the way I did?" The younger cried.

"You did nothing wrong. You didnt like what I was doing and I didnt stop when you asked me to so you had every right to do what you did. I'm sorry for not listening to you. Just please dont cry because of that, I'm not mad at you."

"I'm sorry for behaving the way I did, I'm worse than a child who has a bad temper." "Dont apologize, I understand. Your emotions got the best of you and it's alright, it happens sometimes."

Jeongin pulled away from the hug given to look the older in the eyes "hello my beautiful boyfriend" Chan complimented after making eye contact with the younger boy.

The white haired boy looked away with a smile on his face before wiping the tears on his face away. A few seconds later, the fox like boy looked at the curly blonde haired male again before talking.

"Do you want to continue cleaning the last few cuts? I wont do what I did again and I'm fine with you helping me if that's what you want to do. You dont have to give me more attention than you already give me. You're already the best person in my life."

Chan smiled at his boyfriend before asking for permission to give him a kiss, earning a yes from the white haired boy.

"Can I please finish cleaning your cuts?" Jeongin nodded to the older before he held his wrist out.

"Thank you Innie, I dont want them getting infected or anything" the white haired boy hummed in understatement as the shorter continued to clean the cuts.

After cleaning the cuts, Chan wrapped them in a bandage and placed a kiss on the white wrap before smiling at his boyfriend "good job my Prince, let's go cuddle now?"

Jeongin blushed and smiled before nodding in agreement making Chan pick him up bridal style and take him to the couch to cuddle.