23

"Let's go Chan" the younger excitedly spoke as he dragged a struggling Chan to the door of the rink. "Calm down Jeongin, you're going to fall" Chan replied.

"Right, I've never ice skated before" Jeongin reminded himself. Chan walked on the ice, holding out his hands for Jeongin to use to get in the ice after he got on.

The younger tried getting on the white, slippery surface but almost fell to the ground as soon as he stepped foot on the ice.

The blonde haired Aussie managed to save him a fall by grabbing on to his waist instead of his injured hand, making the fox like boy thankful for sparring him the pain of falling.

"Thank-" "damn you're beautiful from up close" Jeongin hid his face at the crook of Chan's neck as he felt his face turn red "thank you. Now, let's start skating!"

"That's if you can" Chan teased "shut up. I'll pick up how to do it in a matter of seconds." The older playfully rolled his eyes "sure" the blonde sarcastically spoke after rolling his eyes.

"At least have some faith in me!" "I believe in you" the older blankley replied to the whinny white haired boy to tease him. "You know what, I'll show you I can do it without any help" a determined fox like boy claimed.

"If you say so" Chan continued to tease. The fox like boy grabbed onto the wall of the rink and rapidly moved his legs back and forth in the same spot, leaving him in the same place.

The taller decided to let go of the wall to prove his point to his friend who was carefully watching him to make sure he didnt get hurt. "You're going to fall Innie, grab onto the wall" "no I won-"

The younger protested but ended up falling as he turned to look at Chan. The older quickly rushed to the boy on the cold hard surface "are you okay? Did you hurt yourself? Does it hurt anywhere?" Chan question the younger.

Jeongin looked up at the curly haired male in front of him. Did he actually care so much? If it were his friends, they wouldn't even have noticed and if they did, they would've laughed at him instead of going to his aid.

"Jeongin" Chan called again "are you alright?" The boy on the ice nodded as he held his injured hand to his chest "my hand hurts" the younger weakly confessed.

"Let's get off the ice to let people pass by okay?"