15

The two soon started watching a movie after they got comfortable and started eating some snacks.

After the movie had finished, Jeongin was getting sleepy and bored so he decided to close his eyes as another movie played.

Chan also didn't have much interest in the movie he chose and looked at Jeongin since he was about to speak to him, just then noticing the boy was asleep.

The shorter chuckled before he wrapped an arm around Jeongin to bring him closer to himself and allowed the taller to lay his head on his chest.

As he did so, Jeongin wrapped his arms around his waist and snuggled his head into the older's tities, as he felt comfort.

The curly blonde haired male smiled and put a blanket back around the younger. After getting the younger comfortable, Chan looked at the white haired boy.

Wow he was pretty.

"What are you thinking Chan?" He asked himself making him gently slap his face.

But the younger looked so peaceful.

"Chan!" he thought to himself again. The blonde haired decided to turn off the TV and go through his social media, not wanting to disturb the sleeping boy on him, not noticing the fact he was playing with the white haired boy's hair.

Thirty minutes passed and the younger was starting to shift around in his sleep, slowly waking up. Jeongin slowly opened his eyes and looked around to see an unfamiliar but familiar place, taking a moment to realize where he was.

He immediately opened his eyes as he felt he was laying on Chan's chest, pushing himself off at realization he had fallen asleep. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to fall asleep on you like that. I'm just terrible at watching movies. I-" Jeongin frantically apologized as Chan stared at him before cutting him off.

"Hey hey hey, it's alright it's alright. I get it, not everyone's for movies and it seems like you're not one for them. Do you want to do something else instead?"

Jeongin slowly nodded to the request "if that's alright with you" "of course, we can play video games if you're more into that?"

Jeongin nodded at the offer "can we please?" Chan smiled "you're adorable. Come chose what we're going to play"

The younger almost squealed at Chan's compliment but just shyly smiled and went to choose a game from a shelf Chan had full of video games.