22

"Let's go Chan, quit walking so slow" the white haired boy complained as he dragged Chan to the entrance of the ice skating rink.

"I'm walking as fast as I can" Chan joked "well move those short ass cockroach legs faster or start running like a fucking cheetah or something 'cause you're way too slow for my liking"

The older just laughed at what the younger had said and started walking at a normal pace to actually get inside the rink faster since he was also excited to ice skate.

They soon got to the receptionist and Chan was going to pay for both tickets but Jeongin stopped him.

The two fought for a little about who was going to pay. In the end, Jeongin let Chan win and pay for both of their tickets in.

"I'm sorry for making you pay for me" "listen sweets, it's alright, I dont mind paying." "You shouldnt have. Let me pay you back" Jeongin said grabbing his wallet out of his Tote bag the older had bought him when they first met.

"Put that away. I'm serious, I'm not going to make you pay me back for having a good time" "a-are you sure? You're seriously not going to make me pay you back?"

"No, why would I?" "Because everytime I go out with my friends, I have to pay for myself but if they pay for me, I have to pay them back in a week."

Chan lightly frowned at the younger's words of experience before speaking. "I wouldn't make you do that. I'll pay for our hang outs and for everything when we're together. You wont need to pay me back when I pay for you."

"Oh... I'm sorry" "my love, quit apologizing for things like this" "I'm sorry" Jeongin quietly apologized "forget this happened and let's put our skates on"

The younger said to the older and walked away to put his skates on. The older stayed back for a little before eventually following the boy.

"If you're more comfortable with me forgetting this happened, then I will try my best to forget but just know I'm not like your friends"

Jeongin nodded to Chan's words as tied the laces to his skates, Chan putting his skates on as he spoke.