3

It was now lunchtime for all seven boys. They were all talking with one another while they ate, Jeongin silently listening to everything being said from a far away table.

"Do you guys want to hang out at my place today after school?" Seungmin asked the five boys involved in the conversation. The five boys immediately agreeing to the second youngest' words.

Felix looked over at Jeongin when he didnt hear a response "what about you love? Are you coming with us?" He asked with a gentle deep voice filled with love and care.

Jeongin hesitated before responding "if that's okay with you guys? If not, I can just stay-" "love, you're also invited, dont worry"

Felix reasured before smiling warmly at the youngest who sheepishly nodded.

______________

The boys were now at Seungmin's house sitting down on the ground talking about random things until the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it" Changbin spoke as he got up to open the door, seeing a fox like boy dressed in a hoodie and sweat pants.

"Oh, Jeongin. I didnt know you were coming" the white haired boy looked at the older with an awkward smile. "I'm sorry, do you want me to leave? Am I interrupting your hang out? Was I not supposed to come over?"

"Innie, you're here, let's go inside!" Jisung exclaimed as he ran to greet the boy at the door. "I'm sorry for being here" Jeongin quietly apologized to the oldest at the door as Jisung took him to the living room.

"Oh, Jeongin was coming?" Minho asked confused "guys don't be rude, he said he was coming" Felix scolded. "He did? I didnt hear him" Hyunjin said as Jeongin awkwardly stood there.

"Now you know. Innie, sit down with us" Seungmin motioned for the youngest to sit in between him and Felix.

The white haired boy did as he was told and scooted closer to Felix as he knew the blonde would give him the attention he longed for.

"Innie? Are you hungry? Do you want some water or something to drink? Are you comfortable there?" Felix asked as he ran his fingers through the fox like boy's white hair. 

"I'm alright, I just ate, thank you Lix" Jeongin responded as he closed his eyes in comfort he felt from the older running his fingers through his hair.

"Tell me if you need anything okay love?" Jeongin let's out a sigh as he nodded with a small smile, almost falling asleep from the amount of comfort he felt.

Felix seemed to realize this as he saw the youngest struggle to keep his eyes open. The freckled boy softly smiled as he gently held the younger's head to his chest, letting Jeongin sleep on top of him.

"Innie, you need to sleep more my love. Dont do sleep deprived yourself because of school and work. I love you" Felix sincerely said before the white haired boy closed his eyes to finally fall asleep.