62

Jeongin was now at the healthy weight he needed to be at with Chan's constant help. The curly blonde haired Aussie, noticed the younger boy was smiling a lot more after not constantly counting his calories.

Jeongin started going on many dates with his boyfriend who was more than happy to constantly be with him. Chan would also sometimes tell the group of six that he had something important to do when he was on a date with his boyfriend.

As of right now, the couple was on a date at an Italian restaurant, eating and enjoying their time together when a group of six walked in.

The couple didnt see their friends walk in until the six walked up to them "this is the important thing you had to do" Hyunjin asked Chan annoyed.

The two boys eating, stopped what they were doing and looked at the six with smiles still on their faces "umm, yeah" the oldest hesitantly responded while looking at his boyfriend who was looking at the ground still smiling.

"I thought you actually had something to do instead of wasting your time with him" Jisung spoke. "Hey hey hey, stop that" the older Aussie warned.

"Jeongin do you think you're that important? You're wasting Chan's time when he probably doesn't even like you." Jeongin just kept his head down while fidgeting with his fingers.

"I.... I just thought I could spend time with him" "get out of here, what kind of excuse is that to waste his time" Seungmin groaned.

"Guys stop, let them spend time with each other. Innie can-" "Felix stop. I know you like Chan more than you like Jeongin" Hyunjin tried to reason.

"I like them both equally so leave them alone and let them hang out with each other" "Do you not understand Jeongin? No one likes you, just leave and quit wasting Chan's time, he doesn't like you"

Jeongin had felt a frown form on his face as tears welled up in his eyes from the words his friends were saying to him. "I never said that I didn't like him or that he was wasting my time. Innie are you okay"

Jisung groaned as he rolled his eyes "stop, theres nothing that important about him. Jeongin leave already, you're wasting everyone's time"

Jeongin had nodded as he still looked at the ground, getting up from the seat he was at as he collected his Tote bag his boyfriend bought him when they first met.

"I'm sorry. Please enjoy your time" the youngest said as a few tears rolled down his cheeks when he left from his place.

"No, baby, wait up! Fuck you guys, you guys are all fucked up. Well not you Lix but the rest of you guys are and don't think just because you didnt speak I'm not saying this to you either" Chan said as he looked at Minho and Changbin before leaving.