44

While Jeongin went to work, Changbin and Felix stayed at the park. "Why the fuck did you do that with him?! You could've just ignored him and not ran with him! And what was the hug about?! What did he do so well that he deserved a hug?! I was fucking glad when you were yelling at him!"

Felix flinched at the yelling before responding "I... I gave him a hug because he beat me in the race. I also regret yelling at him, I made him scared and-"

The freckled boy started crying "hes struggling Changbin. Hes starving himself. When I hugged him he was smaller and was just skin and bones."

Felix cried as his boyfriend listened to him. Oh. That's why Felix was yelling at him. Why would he be glad he was yelling at the youngest like that?

"Now are you glad I was yelling at him? I regret it so much because he said he already got someone else's disapproval the same way. You should've felt how skinny he was. I could feel his spine and ribs. It scared me. Bin please dont be mad at me, Jeongin is struggling by himself since his parents arent there. I've told you this before."

"He needs someone with him and I want to be someone he can trust. Can you explain to me why you get so mad at him? Why do you dislike him so much? Has he done something to you to make you not like him?"

Changbin stayed silent before responding "he hasn't done anything" "so why do you get so mad at him" "he.... I'm not sure, I just feel like hes going to take you away from me"

"Bin, he wont take me away from you, he knows I'm taken and knows he won't get me. Jeongin just needs more care from us because of his life out of school. He doesnt do anything I do to him back because he respects that you're my boyfriend."

Felix let out a shaky sigh "Bin, please dont get mad at him, he really hasn't done anything for you to be mad at him. He just needs attention. I'm sorry I keep repeating myself but it's the truth."

Felix continued crying as Changbin hugged him. "I'm sorry. Im sorry for being a shit boyfriend and threatening to leave you. I'm sorry for doing what I did. I'm sorry I made you think you couldnt be friends with Jeongin. I'm sorry I hurt you so much. I'm sorry for getting mad at you for caring for your friends. I'm sorry for being a piece of shit. You dont have to forgive me for being shit to you and Jeongin."

"Bin I love you but promise me you wont do that again, you hurt and scared me a lot."

Changbin nodded to his boyfriend's request before slightly pulling away from the hug to kiss the younger's forehead.