13

"Lix? Wait for me!" As much as Felix wanted to wait for the younger boy, Changbin dragged him to continue walking.

"This is why you shouldnt hang out with someone like him" "Bin-" Jeongin started running and soon caught up with the couple. "Dang you guys walk fast! Did you not hear me calling for you Lix?"

Changbin glared at the freckled boy "Lix?" There was no response "Lix?" As much as Felix wanted to respond, he couldnt "are you okay? Did I do something wrong? Am I bothering you? I'm sorry, I'll sto-"

"No love, you aren't bothering me. You did nothing wrong love. I'm alright, come here, I'm sorry for ignoring you." Felix said, ignoring the fact Changbin was glaring at him.

Felix gave Jeongin a kiss on the forehead before leaving Changbin alone "go with him! Just know that once you leave my sight, we're over!"

Felix stayed in view of the older in order for nothing to happen in their relationship, just so Changbin could see Felix wasnt doing anything wrong with caring for the white haired boy.

"Lix are you okay? What was that about?" "Nothing love, I'm sorry for leaving you alone during lunch" "it's alright, you have Changbin so I understand, don't worry!"

"Love, I love you a lot okay?" The younger nodded with a smile "I love you too Lix" "I need to get going. Bye love, take care of yourself" "okay Lix, take care"

Felix smiled at the taller before running to Changbin who was in the same place as before "I told you to forget about him and the first thing you do when you see him is baby him! What's wrong with you?! Am I not enough for you?!"

Felix flinched at the yelling but widened his eyes at the end of Changbin's words "no no no. You're enough and better than I could've asked for. I love you. I'm sorry for giving him the attention he wanted, there's so much wrong with me for me to be able to do that. Please dont break up with me." The freckled boy explained.

"Let's just go. You're fucking lucky we're in public" Felix was afraid of what the older meant by that but just clung on to his arm and started walking.