53

As Felix was taking care of Jeongin, Changbin was holding the unknown male in place as Chan asked questions and Minho called the police.

"What's wrong with you?! Why were you trying to take him with you?!" Chan questioned. "Listen kid, there's nothing wrong with me, I just wanted a little fun, nothing serious."

The unknown man responded with a smirk "what do you mean nothing serious?! You were literally dragging him with you!"

"Yeah and? That pig is lucky I wanted him. He was so pretty and skinny from a far but when I got closer, I saw he was fat" "shut the fuck up! Hes not fat! Why don't you worry about yourself instead?! Hes already struggling to eat as it is" Chan defended.

Just then a police officer walked up to the three males around the unknown man. The curly haired blonde immediately told the police officer what happened before they took the unknown man into the cop car.

After the cops left, Chan went to his boyfriend, the three friends leaving as he did so. "Love, it's alright, the cops took him away. Are you hurt anywhere? Are you alright?"

"He grabbed my wrist really hard and slapped me. He also called me a pig. Chan am I gaining a lot of weight? Is there too much fat on my body now?"

"No baby. Dont believe him. You're not a pig and the weight you've been gaining is healthy" Chan explained as he gently held his boyfriend's chin to inspect his cheek.

"Does it sting Innie" Jeongin slightly smiled at the name with a nod. After the white haired boy nodded, Chan kissed him on the cheek making the younger blush and completely forget the fact he was crying not too long ago.

"Baby, can I see your wrist" the younger nodded and Chan gently grabbed his wrist, still earning a small 'ow'. "Did that hurt? Was I holding your wrist too tight?"

"It hurt a little but you weren't holding it too tight" the younger reassured "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you" "I know you didn't, it's alright"

Jeongin spoke before kissing his boyfriend's lips making Chan surprised "oh, my Prince got confident" Chan teased. "This is why I never give the kisses" "I'm kidding love, I'm kidding, can I get another one?"

Jeongin smiled and did as he was asked before pulling away after a few seconds. Chan smiled at the boy who was now red and covering his face with one hand as he took his other hand out of Chan's gentle hold to cover his face.

Jeongin realized no one in the group of six saw what the couple had done, making him glad since they just met Chan.

"Aww Princess, let me see your beautiful smile" Chan insisted "no, you're just going to tease me" "but Princess" Chan jokingly whined as he gently held both of the younger's wrists in an attempt to take both hands off the fox like boy's face.

This is what Jeongin loved about his boyfriend. He was able to make him forget about the bad that had happened in a matter of seconds just by using a few words and actions.