34

It was now the next day and when Jeongin woke up, he expected loud talking coming from downstairs from the rest of his family but was met with silence.

Confused, the sleepy white haired boy got up from his bed to see if anyone was there "mom? Dad? Kihyun?" He called out.

He waited a moment for a response but didnt get one from anyone so he tried again "mom? Dad? Kihyun?" Yet there was no response.

Jeongin walked downstairs to see no one was anywhere to be seen but a small note from his brother

_______________________

Innie ♡

Sorry, I had to go, something happened with a friend. Hopefully next time I can stay longer. Be good and stay safe little one. I love you.

- your favourite big brother, Kihyun

_______________________

Jeongin just put the note down before rubbing his face with the palm of his hands. Again, his family left him alone with no reason as to why.

Just then, the white haired boy got a message from Felix

_______________________

Felix
Hey Innie
Your brother told me him and your parents are home
Is that true?

Jeongin
It was true
They left this morning
They didnt even tell me they were leaving

Felix
I'm sorry you have to go through that Innie
If you want, you can come over
I'll have something for us to do

Jeongin
I'll be over in a little
I need to do chores first and get ready so be patient

Felix
That's alright
See you then
Bye love

Jeongin
Bye Lix

__________________

Jeongin was currently at Felix's house having a drawing competition with the feeckled older.

"What is that?!" Jeongin exclaimed as he looked over at Felix's drawing "love, I'm trying my best" Felix calmly explained as he was on the verge of laughing.

The two laughed at Felix's drawing before the two started drawing something different that wasn't as difficult. Or so Jeongin thought it wasnt.

"Felix, it's literally a teddy bear holding a heart, it's not that difficult" "love, understand I'm not an artist like Hyunjin is"

Jeongin shrugged his shoulders before continuing to draw.

"Wait, stop there love. You were making fun of my drawing, what the fuck is this" Felix softly asked as he pointed to a terribly drawn bear with a lopsided heart.

"Like you said, I'm not Hyunjin" the older playfully rolled his eyes before finishing his drawing.