6

"Do you want to walk around with me? That's if you're not busy." Chan offered the white haired boy.

The fox like boy nodded before turning to Felix "Lix, is it okay if I walk around with him for a little?" Felix smiled "go ahead love, just be safe though and I'm not one to decide what you do, just do what you want. Well go before he leaves!"

Felix encouraged his friend making Jeongin excitedly walk back to Chan and Felix to catch up with the group of five.

Chan paid for the Tote bag and the two boys walked out of the store they were in. "Are your friends always like that?" Chan suddenly asked "what do you mean?" The white haired boy asked confused.

"They always leave you out no? The only one that seems to really care a lot about you was the one that asked if we were okay."

The white haired boy stayed silent for a little before speaking "yeah, they always do that but it's nothing though. I'm used to it, dont worry" the younger tried reassuring.

Chan just shook his head with furrowed eyebrows "that's not something you should get used to." "Its alright really, nothing serious, they seem to enjoy their time more without me there either way" Jeongin shrugged.

"Don't say that, I bet you're the one who brings a smile to the group." "No, since no one really realizes or remembers I'm there, I cant bring a smile to them but another one of my friends sure can."

Chan thought about the boy's words "how could someone not pay attention to him. Hes beautiful."

"Chan?" Jeongin called out when he realized the blonde wasnt paying attention to him making him think his new friend was going to be the same as his other friends.

"Oh sorry, what was that" "n-nothing.... nevermind, I'm sorry" "hey hey hey, no, dont apologize. I should apologize for not paying attention to you speak"

"Its alright, it happens a lot" Jeongin tried reassuring, only making Chan feel even worse for not paying attention to him.

"No, it shouldnt happen a lot. Please repeat what you said" "I was just talking about how amazing my friends are" "oh. Let's talk about you, how old are you?"

"I just turned eighteen not too long ago, you?" "I'm nineteen" Chan responded to the white haired boy.

"Do you have any siblings?" Chan asked "I have an older brother that lives in China, what about you" Jeongin replied.

"Only child" Jeongin hummed as they spent some time getting to know each other. Two almost three hours had passed without the two realizing until Jeongin got a call from Felix.

"Yes, Lix?" "Jeongin come back, you've been gone for too long and you havent eaten anything" Felix said with concern.

Jeongin thought of lying to Felix about him eating because he knows if he tells him he hasn't eaten, he'll probably search for him to feed him.

"I... already ate Lix, dont worry" "what'd you eat?" "I ate... a sandwich" "Jeongin come back, I know that didnt fill you up"

Chan heard Jeongin lying about him eating, deciding to ask whether the younger would like to go get some food or not after the call.

"Lix, I'll be back in a bit, I'm still with the blonde guy" "Jeongin, tell him you're going back home to eat" "okay, I'm sorry" Jeongin said with disappointment before almost hanging up.

"I'm sorry Innie" the white haired boy heard the older on the phone say before the call ended.

"Umm Chan" the fox like boy called, earning a hum in response from Chan "I need to go, my friend is telling me to go eat with them. I'm sorry"

"Instead of going back, do you want to go get something to eat, it's on me. You can send your friend a picture of us eating if you dont want to go back yet."

Jeongin bit his lip nervously as he thought "is that okay?" Chan nodded with a smile before Jeongin grabbed his phone from his back pocket.

"Is it okay if I tell my friend right now" Chan nodded again and Jeongin started texting the freckled boy.

"Okay let's go" the white haired boy said as he put his phone away and started walking with Chan.