16

The two played video games for two hours before they started talking more about themselves, Jeongin just now learning the blonde was also an Assuie like Felix.

The two boys got more comfortable with each other than they were before as they started learning the last bits of each other they didnt know about.

"Oh shit, it's already eleven?! Im not going to be able to sleep tonight, fuck this shit." Jeongin cursed as he quickly got off the couch "woah woah, what's wrong?"

"I just have a really bad sleep schedule and I know tonight I probably wont be able to sleep until around four when I need to wake up at six tomorrow."

Chan listened to the boy carefully. He also knew the struggle of not being able to sleep enough since he also experienced it

"Do you want me to drop you off at your house so you're not going to sleep any later?" Jeongin looked at the older "if that isnt a bother then yes" "let's go, I get the struggle so I don't want you sleeping any later"

"Thank you so much, I really mean it" "no problem, let's go" Chan spoke also getting off the couch, grabbing his car keys and coat.

The two boy made it to Jeongin's house in a few minutes. The white haired boy was about to get out of the car, stopping when Chan spoke "do you want to hang out this Saturday? Maybe you could sleep over if you dont have anything to do the following day?"

Jeongin thought for a moment "sure, my parents wont be home either way" "alright then, see you then, good night" "good night Chan"

The taller got out of the car and went inside his house to get ready for bed.