37

Chan opened the door for his boyfriend after he heard a knock and kissed the younger's lips imeadietly after the door opened.

Jeongin kissed back with a smile not leaving his face. "Prince, you're here! Come in, you look beautiful!"

The younger did as he was told and entered the house and closed the door afterwards.

The younger blushed "he noticed I lost weight" the white haired boy thought with a smile in his face.

"Prince, I made your favorite dessert! I wanted to surprise you after the time we havent seen each other!" Jeongin's smile fell from his face as he heard he was going to eat.

He didn't want to but also didnt want the older to feel like he wasted his time so Jeongin wouldn't eat his dessert.

"I'm full at the moment, I just ate. I'm sorry, thank you though" the younger lied. "Oh it's alright. Let's go cuddle, I missed you"

"I missed you too Chan but before we cuddle, I have a surprise for you" the white haired boy announced making the Aussie smile.

"What is it love?" Jeongin held his arms out, signaling Chan to hug him. The older did as he was told and hugged the taller with a smile.

Just as he did so, he felt the younger's spine and ribs, making him gasp and pull away with wide eyes with fear.

Jeongin smiled and nodded at Chan's expression "Jeongin" "I lost weight! I lost all the fat I didnt need! I'm finally skinny! Do you like it?"

"Jeongin-" "I'm pretty this way arent I? I have no fat on me! You can carry me now and I won't be heavy!" "Jeongin listen-"

"Arent you proud of me Chan? Although I'm not muscle like you, I'm not fat anymore!" "Jeongin you're not listening. I don't like this" Chan spoke.

Hearing this made Jeongin's smile slightly fall "you- you don't like it because you love it right?" A hopeful Jeongin smiled.

"No, I can feel your spine and ribs. Lift your shirt up and let me see how much you've lost" the white haired boy lifted his shirt up with a small smile on.

Chan saw the younger's ribs popping out and the lose fitting baggy pants making him tear up.

"Jeongin, that's not healthy" said as his voice cracked. The fox like boy put his shirt down and gave the older a smile "but it is Chan! I was really overweight-"

"Jeongin please listen to me, I don't like you being this skinny. I love you but this is a no. Why would you do that to yourself?"

"Chan, I was getting fat. I had so much fat all over my body but now I dont! My double chin is gone and so is my stomach! Do.... do you really not like it?"

Chan let his tears flow down his cheeks as the younger boy spoke. He didnt like how skinny his boyfriend had gotten over the span of two weeks.