32

Chan smiled "really? You want to be my boyfriend?" Jeongin smiled as he nodded in return.

Chan picked the younger up from the couch and spun him once again. This time, Jeongin let himself be spun as he and his now boyfriend had huge smiles on their faces.

"Thank you, thank you thank you! This is amazing. You have no idea how much I've been wanting you to be my boyfriend!"

The white haired boy laughed "I also wanted to be your boyfriend for a while now" he sheepishly admitted.

"Can I kiss you?" The older asked, earning a nod from the younger boy in his arms, not hesitating to kiss the younger.

The two kissed for a few seconds before the older pulled away and put the taller down to hug him.

"You're the best! Thank you, thank you!" Jeongin smiled at his boyfriend, glad he was able to put a smile on his face.

"Thank you too Chan. I mean it. Thank you for making me smile." The fox like boy thanked making the curly blonde haired male before the older kissed the younger's lips.

"You're the reason I smile" Chan replied "I want you to keep smiling okay?" Jeongin nodded to Chan's words before the two pulled away from the hug.

"Now, do you still want to do what we had planned or do you want to do something else" "can we kiss and cuddle?!"

Jeongin excitedly asked as he sat on the couch, stretching his arms out for the older. The blonde smiled as he hugged his boyfriend back, laying him on the couch as he was on top.

Their face was inches apart, making Jeongin pucker his lips as a sign that he wanted a kiss. Chan kissed his boyfriend and layed next to the boy, wrapping his arms around the white haired boy's waist.

Jeongin's face facing the older's chest as the older get a view of the younger's white hair. "You have big titties" "Jeongin!" "What? Things like this surprise you so much for no reason"

Chan just shook his head before taking a deep breath in, letting out in a matter of seconds.

The two layed on the couch with silence before they both fell asleep in each other's presence and embrace.