47

"You dont have to change love, I got with you because of the person you were before, not with someone who isn't you or a changed you"

Chan explained as he cupped his boyfriend's face "please stop trying to be a different person than the person I first met" the male pleaded.

Jeongin nodded "I'll try. But baby please understand it's not going to be easy" Chan nodded to his boyfriend's words before smiling.

"Baby?" "Oh be quiet, you know you like it" Jeongin joked before wiping the shorter's tears. The curly blonde haired male nodded and kissed his boyfriend's lips after getting permission. "I'll be here for you okay? I'll be here when you try and when things get bad or go wrong. I'll try helping you as much as I can."

Jeongin nodded again "thank you so much" he spoke after Chan kissed him. "Now let's do something, you must be tired from standing here" the younger said referring to the two still standing in the kitchen near the sink.

The older agreed to his boyfriend's words and walked to the living room to sit on the couch and stretch his arms out as a sign for the white haired boy to sit on his lap.

The fox like boy shook his head "I'm too heavy" "Jeongin." Hearing the older sternly say his name made the taller apologize and do as he was told.

Chan wrapped his arms around Jeongin as he sat on his lap, letting out a deep breath after doing so, feeling content. Jeongin hugged the older and laid his head on the older male's shoulder.

How he missed cuddling with his boyfriend all because of his decisions to try to be skinnier and surprise the curly blonde who didn't end up liking it either way.

Even with preparing his boyfriend the surprise, he had gotten a lot less sleep because he would be at work immediately after school and leave until the store hours were done. Although his boss was confused as to why he was suddenly doing this, he let him do it with the thought the white haired boy needed extra money.

After a while of the two sitting together, Chan realized the younger had fallen asleep on his lap. He noticed the way the fox like boy would try to get closer to him for warmth, just then seeing the goose bumps on the white haired boy.

The curly blonde had grabbed a blanket and draped it on the two them for the younger to be warmer even in sixty degree weather.