36

Two weeks had passed and Jeongin had been starving himself without anyone noticing since his family wasnt there and he was barely over at anyone's place.

If someone in the friend group wanted to hang out Jeongin would reject and stay home. Sometimes when Chan asked him to hang out, he would ask to call instead, even if Chan was his boyfriend.

Although Chan caught on to the weird behavior, he didnt question it since he thought something personal happened to his boyfriend.

Jeongin was loosing lots of weight and wanted to surprise Chan with the amount of fat he had lost. He wanted Chan to congratulate him for losing the fat and weight.

He wanted Chan to praise him for being skinny and give him compliments because if it.

Jeongin was currently looking at himself in the mirror again, noticing most of the fat he had two weeks ago was now gone.

The fox like boy smiled at his body before he got a call from his boyfriend.

"Innie, its been two weeks since I've last seen you. I miss you. Can you come over now? Is everything okay?"

"I'll be over in a little, let me get changed first"

"Dont take too long though, I miss you"

"I wont, I miss you too"

The call ended and Jeongin grabbed some baggy black jeans before putting it on, realizing the pants were falling.

The boy smiled at the sight. His pants were too big and he needed a smaller size because he lost the fat from his body.

The fox like boy then grabbed a now very loose tshirt and slid it on before putting a hoodie on.

The white haired boy walked out the house, feeling a small cool breeze hit his face on the warm day.

In a matter of minutes, the fox like boy was now at his boyfriend's apartment, excited to see the older he hadn't seen in two weeks.

Excited to get praises for losing weight and fat. Excited to get compliments and pet names from the older.

Jeongin knocked on the curly blonde haired Aussie's door after a few seconds of standing there with a smile.