58

Chan stood there frozen at the doorframe of the door with a shocked expression.

Why? Why was his boyfriend doing that to himself?

"Jeongin" the older softly spoke as the younger covered his face and head with a knife in hand with fear. "Jeongin can I please have the knife?" "No! You're- you're not going to let me finish!"

"Love, love, love, calm down" Chan gently instructed as he slowly walked to the younger, crouching after he did so. "No! No! No..." the younger started crying.

The older slowly took the knife out of the younger's hand as he hugged him. "Let's not do that okay? Please tell me what happened? Are you alright? What's wrong?"

The white haired boy cried for a little before responding after pulling away from the hug "nothing, I'm just being dramatic. I'm sorry" "no no love, what's wrong? Theres obviously something bothering you to the point you were cutting yourself."

Jeongin shook his head before looking at his boyfriend's concerned expression "you're going to think I'm stupid and selfish...."

"No Innie, I'm not going to judge you" The curly blonde haired male reassured as he gently kissed the younger's head.

"I... no! You're going to think about how stupid and selfish I really am" "I wouldn't think that. Now if you could please tell me what's wrong?" Chan softly asked.

Jeongin scratched his cut skin before speaking "you're forgetting about me like everyone does. I'm so selfish for saying that! How can I be so stupid of accusing you of doing that, you're just hanging out with friends! I told you, what was going to come out of my mouth was going to be selfish and stupid"

Jeongin explained before he started scratching his skin even more with more tears falling from his eyes. Chan looked at his boyfriend's face as he placed the knife on the ground far from the younger to gently place both his hands on the younger's in order to get him to stop scratching.

"Dont scratch my love, you're hurting yourself. What you said wasn't selfish or stupid, it was important. I need to know how you feel in certain situations, this is one of them. Thank you for telling me."

Chan kissed his boyfriend's lips "I'm not forgetting about you, you're my boyfriend. My lovely boyfriend that has all if my time and attention. My boyfriend that is perfect and can ask for anything and he'll get it."

Chan spoke before repeatedly kissing the white haired boy on the face "I'll cancel on them so we can hang out. I've been missing our dates and hang outs"

The shorter confessed as he picked his boyfriend up bridal style. "Chan, put-" "no, we're going to clean your cuts" "no, put me down!"

"Jeongin, listen to me. I'm going to stay here and clean your cuts. You're feeling this way because of me" "Chan, do something better with you're life, I'm just causing you problems."