Chapter 2

chapter 2

    Today, Nanyang Wang Shizi Shen Che got married, and the palace was bustling with joy, everyone's faces were full of joy.

    Even the continuous spring rain stopped the sound of congratulations, and the old concubine looked at the guests with a long-lost smile on her face.

    But the wedding room at this moment is different from the bustle in the front yard. It is as deserted as an ice cellar, and the maids in the house are also quiet, and even the panting sound is as soft as the wind and smoke in the past.

    The candle flames sizzled and sparked, waking up the round-faced servant girl standing outside the screen, and she hastily turned her head to look inside.

    Seeing the new concubine Shizi still sitting quietly on the wedding couch, she secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

    He couldn't help looking at her quietly again, as if the Shizi Concubine had kept this posture since the noon obeisance, she looked like a person made of jade.

    The Crown Princess Lin Mengyuan is the eldest daughter of Lin Jianqing, the newly appointed servant of the Ministry of Industry.

    I heard that she lived with Lord Lin in Suzhou earlier, and she has been known for her talent since she was a child. Not only is she proficient in everything from piano, chess, calligraphy and painting, but she is also gentle, virtuous and kind to others. Even with a red hijab, she can still feel her softness.

    The servant girl couldn't help feeling sorry in her heart, but it's a pity that this flowery and jade-like person had really bad luck, and she married into the Nanyang Palace as soon as she arrived in the capital.

    Doomed to wither.

    It happened that there was someone knocking on the door outside the house, and the maid hurriedly looked away.

    No one noticed, but the sitting bride was holding her dress tightly under the wide sleeves. The red and luxurious satin was pulled out by her, and a pair of beautiful almond eyes were lowered, making it difficult to see her expression clearly.

    All I could see was a slight mole of tears in the corner of her eye, which looked extraordinarily coquettish against the backdrop of the prosperity.

    The person who came was the mother who was in charge of the old concubine, surnamed Wang, she spoke with weight in the palace, and a group of maids saluted her politely.

    "How is the Concubine Shizi?"

    "Mother Wang, don't worry, everything is fine." The round-faced maid named Lu Fu was newly appointed to serve the Concubine Shizi, and she stepped forward to reply respectfully.

    Mama Wang nodded and continued to ask: "When did the son leave, and how long did you say when he came back?"

    Lufu shrank her neck and lowered her head, "The son has never been here before."

    Mama Wang frowned. Locked, looked at the person on the couch in the back room, his face sank instantly, and he scolded in a low voice: "How are you doing such a poor job, you dare to hide such an important matter without reporting it.

    " After entering the bridal chamber, the bridegroom will take off the red hijab and drink the wine together before the ceremony is considered complete.

    The situation of the eldest son is a bit special, the worship ceremony is performed by his third younger brother, the previous few marriages, although the eldest son did not visit the hall, he still drank the wine reluctantly.