Chapter 29

Chapter 29 She must be the most coquettish he has ever seen......

    Ever since Lin Mengqiu got married, she had always dreamed of eating with Shen Che, but when her dream came true, she felt unreal and flustered.

    After Ah Si left, she began to fidget in the room.     "Hong Xing, go to the small kitchen and have a look. Is lunch already arranged

    ?"

There is something wrong."

    Lin Mengqiu murmured nodding and said yes, but just as soon as he touched the chair, he stood up again, "Lv Fu, please check for me, is my bun loose, is my foot crooked, is my clothes crooked? Is the color too tacky?"

    In the past half an hour, she has come here three or four times just to comb her hair and change clothes, but she still feels that everything is inappropriate.

    It was the first time that Lufu saw Lin Mengqiu's distraught appearance, but she didn't think she was being rude, but she was genuinely cute.

    Covering her face, she turned her head and looked at Hong Xing and laughed, "Master, you care too much about your son's opinion, but I want this slave to tell you that no matter which outfit you wear, it will be the most beautiful." Lin Mengqiu's body is perfect, her

    appearance She is gorgeous again, even if she wears ordinary clothes on her body, she will have a different kind of beauty.

    Seeing the two little girls sniggering, Lin Mengqiu also felt a little embarrassed, biting her lower lip and sitting down resignedly. It wasn't because she made a fool of herself this morning, otherwise she wouldn't be so nervous.

    "Me too, it's the first time I have a meal with the prince. I just want to be perfect, but it seems to be getting more and more chaotic. Isn't it ridiculous that I am like this?" Lu Fu looked at

    her pitifully lowered head, and quickly stopped her smile. Stepping forward to comfort her, "I feel that the master's true temperament is better than before." "

    You're talking nonsense again, and you know how to tell lies to make me happy. What's the matter? I just made a joke this morning. It's inappropriate, I'm afraid my son will never forget my ugliness." Lin Mengqiu held his chin full of grievances.

    "Slaves and maids never tell lies. The noble daughters in Beijing are more virtuous and decent than the other, but I don't see them being able to win the queen's favor. No one can get close to the prince, but the master can. Master, why should you belittle yourself? It is best for you to remain the same. OK."

    There is one more sentence that Lu Fu didn't say, Lin Mengqiu before was like wearing a gentle mask, although everything was perfect, but there was always a sense of distance, so beautiful that people dare not approach.

    But the little temper she showed today made her a little more lively, more real and cuter.

    Perhaps this is the reason why Shizi treats her differently from others.

    Lin Mengqiu's ups and downs heart gradually calmed down. Lu Fu was right, and she will be with Shen Che for a long time.

    If she was flustered even for a meal, she would have to get used to it early to be able to be by his side so often in the future.

    She regained her previous composure, arranged everything in a good manner, and waited for Shen Che to arrive.

    But the idea is always good. The moment Shen Che entered the room, all the ideas came to reality. She got up stumblingly, almost tripping over the seat, and when she stood firmly, she greeted him with the same hands and feet. go up.