Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    After Lin Mengyuan followed Mrs. Song Er into the treasure hall and offered incense devoutly, the little master took them to the wing room in the backyard to rest for a while.

    Mrs. Song Er thought that Lin Mengyuan was a daughter of an official family and a lady of the family, and she was afraid that she was not used to living with her cousins, so she arranged an elegant courtyard for her alone, and she lived with her daughters.

    But she didn't want this kindness to make Lin Mengyuan misunderstand that she didn't want to get close to her, and she was secretly sad for a while. When the two sisters of the Song family came to ask her to go shopping in the temple, she also politely declined.

    Seeing the sisters of the Song family leave, her maid Yuqin stepped forward to comfort her in a low voice, "Girl, don't be sad, this room is spacious and unique and you don't have to squeeze in with others. Maybe it's because my uncle misses you in her heart." Yuqin

    originally She was the one who served by Mrs. Song's side, and she was the most capable and loyal. After the marriage, all of Lin Mengyuan's maids were kicked out of the house, so she was sent here.

    "How can I not know that my aunt is kind, but the better she treats me, the more it shows that she treats me as a guest. Compared with the Song family, I am just a passer-by.

    " She, who is the focus of the crowd, really can't stand the current gap. She came to join her uncle's house, and maybe she will stay here for several years. She hopes to be close to them, really like a family, not like now, polite Cautious and distant.

    But she also knows that things are not perfect.

    When she chose Lin Mengqiu to marry her instead, she had planned to hide for the rest of her life and not be able to see people in real life, but she never thought that it would be so difficult to accept the reality.

    Seeing that persuading her was useless, Yuqin could only think of other ways to make her happy, "I just heard from the pilgrims outside that the cuckoo in the back mountain is a must, how about I accompany you to have a look." Lin Mengyuan was originally

    interested Que, but when she heard that there was a cuckoo in the back mountain, and she hadn't gone out for a long time, it was a rare opportunity to go out to relax, which was considered a good thing, so she nodded.

    She was going to the back mountain, so naturally she had to tell Mrs. Song Er first. Unfortunately, Mrs. Song Er was asking the Zen master to clarify her doubts. When she heard that she was going to the back mountain to enjoy the flowers, she didn't think much about it. She just asked her to remember to put on her veiled hat and maid.

    Let her go out, even with a veiled hat, she is willing.

    The back mountain road is steep, and at first there were still people around, but the more you go up, the fewer people there are.

    It was half an hour after they went up the mountain, and Lin Mengyuan hadn't gone out for a long time, let alone walking the mountain road. When she reached the top of the mountain, she was dripping with sweat and her face was flushed.

    There was only one stone pavilion where she could rest, so Yuqin helped her to rest in the pavilion and ordered another servant girl to find water.

    After resting for a while, Lin Mengyuan saw the Rhododendrons in the distance through the gauze curtain. They were blooming in gorgeous colors and covered the main mountain peaks, as if the crimson flames were spreading, as beautiful as a painting.