Chapter 22

Chapter 22 Shen Che pressed down and kissed. ...

    This is the side hall next to the side hall. It looks a bit old and no one has walked around for a long time. At this moment, the main hall is very lively, which is in stark contrast to the silence of the side hall.

    The concubine Lin Mengqiu who entered the palace first had the impression that she was His Majesty's favorite Concubine Shu in recent years.

    I heard that Concubine Shu has a good voice, plus she has a slender waist and limbs, and her dance is especially moving. Her father was originally a small sixth-rank official in the capital, but Concubine Shu turned over in one fell swoop after being favored, and now he has become a celebrity in the imperial court.

    Lin Mengqiu knew this because of Lu Fu, who knew everything, and told her about the general situation in the palace before entering the palace.

    The emperor and the empress were young couples, with a son under their knees, who were crowned princes when they were still infancy. In addition to the princes, there were also the second prince from the concubine Hui and the third prince from the concubine Xian.

    Even though Empress Cao is no longer young, His Majesty still respects and loves her.

    It's just that Concubine Shu not only won the favor after entering the palace, but also gave birth to the fourth prince a few years ago, and His Majesty also went from going to Kunning Palace every few days to not being able to remember going once a month.

    What's more, it is rumored that His Majesty prefers the fourth prince, and the prince is weak. If he continues to love him like this, he may be appointed another prince one day.

    Just now, when Lin Mengqiu was talking with the Queen in Kunning Palace, this concubine Shu also came, so she couldn't help but take a second look.

    She is indeed bright and attractive, but not as seductive as rumored, so I have a little impression of her.

    Lin Mengqiu left the banquet because his dress was wet, this nobleman looked normal, how could he suddenly leave the banquet and come to such a secluded place?

    She is a person who is not so curious. Besides, this is the palace, no one is simple, let alone someone she can provoke. If it is just a noble person, she will definitely not meddle in other people's business.

    But if Shen Che is added, it will be completely different. Shouldn't he be by His Majesty's side? How would it appear here.

    What is his relationship with that concubine?

    Lin Mengqiu licked his lower lip, and had a bold idea.

    She kept comforting herself in her heart, she was not afraid of any messy relationship between the two of them, but she was just afraid that Shen Che would be in danger, and she just cared about her husband.

    Seeing Shen Che's back gradually going away, Lin Mengqiu gritted his teeth and followed.

    Her movements were slow, and the whole journey went smoothly, but just before entering the door, Shen Che suddenly stopped, and glanced back with sharp eyes.

    The direction she was looking at was exactly where Lin Mengqiu had just walked, but fortunately, she cleverly hid behind a pillar by the wall.

    Shen Che didn't see anyone, he paused for a moment and then moved forward to the side hall again, Lin Mengqiu stuck under the door and window, wanting to listen to the movement inside.

    But it's a pity that they are still far away, not to mention talking, even a little movement can't be heard.

    Now that everyone has followed here, there is nothing to back down, so she simply sneaked into the hall boldly.