Chapter 90

Chapter 90 I'm With You

    "Why, why didn't you die?"

    Song was completely panicked. If Mama Wu hadn't died, she might have something to justify, but now that she killed her to silence her is the most direct evidence. There is no need to say anything, it's all over. Clearly.

    She tried her best to rush towards Lin Mengqiu, but she didn't expect that Shen Che's long sword was in front of her eyes, making her unable to move.

    If it's just that Lin Mengqiu didn't die, it's possible that she was lucky enough to not die, but when she saw Shen Che, Mrs. Song understood that the fool who stepped into the trap step by step was clearly her.

    She has carefully planned for more than ten years, but she did not expect that today's success will fall short.

    Looking at Lin Jianqing in front of her, Song slid down slowly, and fell to the ground, yes, the moment she saw Lin Mengqiu was still alive, she should have known that she had lost, and lost everything.

    "Song Shulan, why on earth did you do this?"

    "Master, don't you understand? Do you still need to ask me? Do you remember what you said to my parents when you came to ask for marriage? My child was not kept." , That bitch was able to give birth to a son and a daughter, how could you ever be worthy of me and our child, my son was already formed when he landed, do you have more than half of your heartache?" Song's eyes were almost crying

    blood , roared hysterically at Lin Jianqing, and then laughed wildly, looking from a distance as if he was insane.

    Lin Jianqing also looked in extreme pain. He wanted to blame Mrs. Song, but his raised palm couldn't fall down. The two were childhood sweethearts and young couples. When did she become like this, or has she always been like this? It's just that he doesn't know.

    "No, you didn't, you even went to that bitch's yard on the second day of my miscarriage, holding the baby she gave birth to, you don't understand my pain at all, I want her to taste it too This taste."

    Song was immersed in the memories, and the whole person looked extremely terrifying, but there was a little desolation.

    At least Lin Mengqiu didn't know what she said. Did so many things happen when the younger brother was born?

    "Shulan, you are wrong, no, I was the one who was wrong." There

    was a crisp slap, but the slap landed firmly on Lin Jianqing's own face, and instantly his face became red and swollen.

    The applause also woke Song Shi up, she looked at Lin Jianqing in confusion, not knowing why.

    Until Lin Jianqing sighed and said the secret hidden in his heart: "Shulan, I have never been sorry to you. Mengqiu and Yan Shu are not my children, and their biological parents are other people." "What did you say     ?

    "

Everyone else knew more or less about Lin Mengqiu's life experience, but Mrs. Song was completely kept in the dark. She was surprised and shook her head in disbelief.

    "It's impossible. If you didn't have a concubine and gave birth to a child, why would you visit me every day and keep it from me? Moreover, you value the child so much. You are lying to me. I won't believe it." "

    Their biological father's surname is Su, surname Hongwen, and I'm from the same school as me."

    At the mention of Su Hongwen, Song stopped her frantic murmur and was completely stunned, because she was no stranger to this name. .