Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    Everyone looked in the direction of the voice. It was a fat, middle-aged man who was speaking, with a cheerful smile on his face, but that smile was not good in any way.

    Lin Mengqiu also glanced at him, just a light glance, and then looked at Chen with doubts and said: "Mother, I don't know who this is? Could it be a relative of our family?" The meaning behind

    her words is obvious, and I and Madam is talking, what is your identity, do you have a role to intervene here?

    But she asked in such a natural and innocent way that no one could find a single fault, and everyone else present couldn't help but want to laugh out loud.

    The man was even more dumbfounded. Who is standing here who is not a slave, and who dares to associate with the palace, he shut up with a sneer, and slapped himself twice.

    Originally, he wanted to say a few words in apology, but after being glared at by Mrs. Chen, he shut up and retreated into the crowd, not daring to say anything more.

    Afraid of what Lin Mengqiu would say, Mrs. Chen hurriedly pulled her to sit down, "This is the manager of the village, and I'm usually not strict with it. Letting them talk nonsense is actually a joke for you. Sit down quickly. You must be tired all the way."

    Lin Mengqiu seemed to have nothing happened, still with a shallow smile, "My daughter-in-law is not tired, it's just that she was delayed on the road for a while, so she came late, fortunately she didn't miss the business. "

    Ms. Chen took her hand with a particularly intimate look, "It's not too late, I don't know how happy you are to be with me.

    " Talking about the old concubine's health, and then talking about what she used for breakfast, Lin Mengqiu just didn't mention what it was for.

    After a long time, not only the Chen family, but also the stewards knew that it was Lin Mengqiu who deliberately wanted to leave them alone.

    The concubine of the world looked tender, but she never thought that she had a rough chest, she was a difficult master, and no one dared to underestimate her anymore.

    Although Chen Shi was talking to Lin Mengqiu with a smile, her heart was already full of anger. This little girl actually has two faces.

    Before talking about the marriage, she sent someone to the Lin family to inquire. She knew that she was a weak and noble girl who had been raised in a boudoir since she was a child and had no experience.

    It is also impossible for her to chat with her all the time and hang out with the stewards. After a few back and forth between you and me, Mrs. Chen finally couldn't hold her breath and patted her hand lightly.

    "These stewards are all old people in the mansion. They have worked hard for the palace for more than ten years. Come on, you also remember their appearance, so as not to be embarrassed when you encounter problems. In the future, you will need to share more burdens for me. , this palace, sooner or later it will be handed over to you and the prince."

    Chen's words were beautiful, showing that she was extraordinarily impartial, as if she really did all this for the sake of the palace and for the good of Shen Che.

    Of course, while she made herself a good identity, she also stomped on Lin Mengqiu secretly. The people in charge are all old people in the palace. If you are a new concubine, you will disgrace them. Who will dare to be loyal to you in the future.

    Sure enough, as soon as Chen's words came out, the faces of the stewards below also changed.

    In the past, most of the stewards of the palace were the princes and former concubines. It took Chen more than ten years to gain the trust of some people, and he also bought and placed his confidants in.