Chapter 30

Chapter 30 She really has the same virtue as her mother...

    It has been a long time since Lin Mengqiu moved to Shen Che's yard, and he hasn't come back for a long time. Only Hong Xing and Lvfu occasionally come back to fetch things. The East Courtyard lived very comfortably.

    In particular, Mrs. Chen wanted to get some benefits from her about Lin Mengqiu from time to time, and the servants also supported her, which made Yuqing even more elated.

    She told Mrs. Chen all the big and small things about the Lin family, such as why the wife favored the eldest girl, and the second girl was weak and sick and stayed at home, so she almost didn't give her family money to others.

    Anyway, Madam only confessed that she could not reveal the matter of the replacement marriage, she did not say this, and it was not considered as a violation of Madam's order.

    Now she doesn't make a fuss about going back to Lin's house, and is comfortably working as her maid in charge in the East Courtyard.

    While flattering Mrs. Chen, she helped Madam Wu manage Lin Mengqiu's dowry. She could also take the opportunity to leak some money and save some private house for herself when she left the house. She lived a very happy life.

    On this day, after lunch, Yuqing took the opportunity of drying books to bask in the sun in the yard.

    She also grabbed a handful of fragrant beans in her sleeve, and just after biting a few, she saw Hongxing walking quickly.

    "Why are you here? Master is back, hurry back to the house with me." Almost choking on the beans, Yu Qing quickly stood up from the stone bench and gave Hong Xing a stiff smile.

    "I saw that the sun is good today, so I took out the box of books that the master brought to dry in the sun, why did the master come back suddenly today?" Yuqing

    threw the beans in her sleeves on the ground without a trace, while explaining He stood up and followed Hongxing to the main room.

    "The master came back as soon as he wanted to. Do we need to let you know in advance?" Hong Xing said bluntly, frowning.

    "I'm not surprised. Why are you so fierce? Knowing that you are favored by the master, you don't have to look down on others like this."

    Hong Xing couldn't stand her yin and yang aura, thinking of the friendship she had served Lin Mengqiu for many years, she resisted the desire to curse, "Master, come back and get her emerald green hairpin." Yuqing felt a little strange, so she took the hairpin and let the

    maidservant come back. Yes, there is no need for her a master to come in person, but this is beyond her control, so she complied and followed Hong Xing into the main hall.

    As soon as he entered the east room, he saw Lin Mengqiu was reading the booklet in his hand, stepped forward to salute respectfully, "I have seen the master."

    Lin Mengqiu just hummed without even raising her head, "Where is Madam Wu? I want to ask her about some things."

    "As for the master, when I was in the Lin Mansion, the servants could go home to visit their relatives every few months, and Madam Wu is today, she had already told Sister Hongxing Master."

    "There seems to be such a thing. I have been so busy these days that I forgot about it. I have something to tell her to do. Since I am not here, I will talk about it next time." Yuqing believed Lin

    Mengqiu If you came to look for Mama Wu, you would be relieved in your heart, thinking that she was being lazy or having a private relationship with Mrs. Chen and was discovered, but she never expected that she would be terrified all the way in vain.