Chapter 52

Chapter 52 Her Wound

    The terrain of the valley is low, and there are many forests and vegetation. Many places can't see the light all day long, and the stream is naturally cold.

    Not to mention the damp cave, even after lighting a fire for a long time, it is still chilly.

    The cold stream water touched her back, Lin Mengqiu shivered from the cold, her shoulders shrank subconsciously, her lips and teeth collided, and she couldn't help letting out a cry of coldness.

    After the words fell, Shen Che's hoarse chuckle sounded behind him, "I don't see you screaming for pain with such a serious injury, so you are afraid of the cold?"

    Lin Mengqiu was very wronged, the pain had passed, and he was unconscious at the time, she also There is nowhere to say that it hurts, it will be cold and it will happen right now.

    How could he have no sympathy at all, yet still laugh, it's really bad.

    She didn't reply to him either, she just snorted with a little temper, which made him laugh again.

    Xiaoxiaoxiao, what's so funny, I don't usually see him laughing so much, but now that the two of them are in such a miserable situation, he thought of laughing instead.

    "It'll be hot in a while." His laughter dropped, and there was a heavy panting/breathing sound. The

    leaves were inconvenient to hold water. Fortunately, Shen Che discovered that there were wild bamboos growing nearby, and cut them down. Afterwards, the burrs are cut off to make a bamboo tube, which is the best water container.

    It was Shen Che's first time serving people, his movements were a little slow, but extraordinarily meticulous, as if he was not wiping a wound, but tracing a rare and famous painting.

    But Lin Mengqiu didn't feel so good, let her see Shen Che's body, she could accept it calmly, and could give him medicine with distress, but when it was her turn, she couldn't stand it.

    Lin Mengqiu exposed the wound behind her. The cold air brushed over the scabbed wound, which felt slightly stinging and numb. It must be ugly. Even if she didn't see it, she could guess it.

    She told herself repeatedly that the person behind her was Shen Che, so she didn't run away in a panic.

    But his movements were too gentle, as if he was treating a treasure.

    The color is like fat, and the skin is like jade.

    Shen Che's eyes were full of heat, but all his charming feelings, after seeing the injury on Lin Mengqiu's back, were like a basin of ice water, waking him up instantly, and his face immediately became stiff.

    Black and purple hideous wounds lay horizontally, and the blood in the center of the wound had dried into a blood clot, but it was branded on her body like a beast with teeth and claws. With such a serious injury, she still dared to act as if nothing happened, not showing anything on her face.

    She even dragged him and carried him, running back and forth for him, without crying out that it hurts.

    It was just a vague memory fragment, but now it is becoming clearer and clearer. Her thin shoulders firmly dragged him forward. She stepped on the ground step by step, but clearly stepped on his heart, like a needle. So-so.

    It hurts when he thinks about it, and hurts when he touches it, it is a hundred times and a thousand times more painful than when his own legs were crippled.