Chapter 55

Chapter 55 How about Husband Try This Mung Bean Cake...

    It was Yuan Li and Ah Si who came, and there were two or three people behind them. It looked that everyone was in a bad condition, especially Yuan Li was still wearing a wound on his arm and his face. It should be the same as that day. The killers left behind.

    I don't know how they found this place. They are confronting Mu Tian at the moment. The two sides are at war with each other. The sound just now came from this place. Seeing that they were still fighting, Shen Che raised his hand and shouted to stop. Yuan Li and others stopped immediately. The sword came up.

    When Ah Siyi saw Shen Che, he even lost the weapon in his hand, trot forward excitedly, looked at Shen Che and then at Lin Mengqiu, then knelt forward.

    "It's all because of the slave's ineffective protection, which caused the master to be seriously injured in danger. The slave is ashamed to accept the punishment from the master."

    Ah Si is Shen Che's personal attendant. If something happened to him, Ah Si is indeed responsible. Yuan Li, let the master be in danger and have an accident, it is even more difficult to absolve himself of the blame.

    He didn't even dare to say the words of apology, but just knelt straight, and the guards behind him, like him, raised the sharp sword in their hands above their heads. This is for Shen Che to make a decision himself.

    Shen Che's face was covered with frost, and he walked forward slowly while leaning on a cane and supported by Lin Mengqiu.

    Everyone around him knew that he didn't like others staring at his legs and feet. At this moment, everyone lowered their eyes and didn't dare to take a look. No one knew what he was thinking at the moment, and they were all quietly Waiting for the storm.

    Shen Che cast his eyes coldly without saying a word, threw away his crutches, and directly raised the long sword in Yuan Li's hand.

    This sword was given to Yuan Li by him back then.

    When the long sword was unsheathed, a cold light suddenly appeared, and the sword cut through the air and stabbed straight at Yuan Li.

    Lin Mengqiu couldn't bear to watch, just rolled his eyes away, but didn't plead for them.

    Shen Che, as the son of Nanyang Prince, as a former general, has his own rules and rewards and punishments. If everyone breaks this rule, how can he establish his prestige and convince the crowd.

    The long sword made an unpleasant stabbing sound when it touched the cloth, and then the white cloth on Yuan Li's arm was pulled away, revealing a hideous wound.

    Seeing this, Shen Che's expression remained unchanged, but the sword edge was deflected, passing across Yuan Li's neck, leaving a shallow bloodstain, and then inserted straight into the crack of the stone behind him, with a chilling and clear voice .

    Yuan Li was already ready to die, but he didn't expect that the summit would turn around, and when he opened his eyes, he met Shen Che's black ink-stained pupils, and instantly felt the hostility in his eyes, trembling all over his body, he knocked his forehead heavily on the on a stone.

    "It's too cheap to kill you now, and I'll give you a chance to make a contribution."

    His voice was cold and stern, full of killing intent.

    "Thank you, master, for not killing me. The subordinates will definitely do their best to find the person who is the master."

    Shen Che went to Anyang to lure the second prince and the Xin family to take action, but he can use Zhen Tianlei and also be able to fight against him. Putting eyeliner around him is by no means Shen Jingchen's handwriting.