Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    The cold wind howled from the cracks in the tiles, and the ancestral hall was damp and cold. Lin Mengqiu was wearing thin clothes and kneeling on the futon.

    She has been imprisoned here for more than half a month. She is not allowed to see outsiders, and no one talks to her. It is clear that she is the victim, but everyone's eyes are full of disappointment and disgust.

    Lin Mengqiu was so cold that she didn't know what to do, and she wanted to commit suicide many times. The only thing that kept her alive was to find out the truth. She didn't want to die with a stigma and humiliation.

    The door was pushed open, a porcelain bowl was placed on the ground, and then closed again.

    Every day at noon, a woman would come to deliver a meal, and Lin Mengqiu would arrive at the door like a wandering soul, no matter how hard it was to swallow, she would finish the meal, and if she had no strength, she would collapse and would never be able to escape.

    She numbly stuffed the steamed buns into her mouth, but she didn't expect that the mother-in-law hadn't gone far today, and was chatting with the passing maid.

    "The girls of the Lin family are all suffering. The eldest girl is so virtuous but married to such a devil. The prince of Nanyang conspired against him, and there was chaos in Beijing. I'm afraid there will be no peace in the future. Fortunately, the eldest girl escaped in advance. Otherwise, I'm afraid I'll be buried in the palace."

    Lin Mengqiu's empty eyes lit up at this moment, she threw away the porcelain bowl in her hand, and desperately tried to pull the door lock.

    It was probably because she had never left the ancestral hall for half a step, and it happened to be in great chaos. Today, the mother-in-law forgot to lock it, and Lin Mengqiu forcibly pushed the door open.

    "Who are you talking about? Who conspired against you?"

    "Second girl? Why did you come out? You can't leave the ancestral hall even half a step without Madam's permission." "

    I ask you, who conspired against you!" Lin Mengqiu's face was pale, but her voice Extra sharp.

    Perhaps because of being intimidated by Lin Mengqiu's appearance, the mother-in-law subconsciously blurted out, "The prince of Nanyang, Shen Che, entered the palace yesterday to plot against and kill the king." "Then where is he now     ?

    "

Such a demon is naturally dead."

    Lin Mengqiu's legs and feet were weak, and there was only one thought left in her mind, she wanted to save him, and then she pushed her mother-in-law's hand away and ran out.

    It's a pity that no matter how hard she struggled, she couldn't escape, and no one could hear her cry.

    Lin Mengqiu suddenly opened her eyes, staring at the strange room and lost her mind for a moment, when she propped up the bed and sat up, Lvfu outside the screen had already heard the movement and walked in quickly.

    "Concubine, are you awake?"

    Lu Fu opened the curtain and saw Lin Mengqiu, who was frowning and weeping. I have to say that Concubine Shizi was really beautiful, with beautiful eyebrows, beautiful eyes, especially the tear mole under her right eye. , even more charming.

    Even Lu Fu, who had seen too many beauties, was also fascinated by it.

    It was a wedding night in the bridal chamber, but the crown prince was not in the room. The crown prince must be sad, otherwise her face would not be full of tears.