Chapter 66

Chapter 66 The prince pretending to be sick (catching bugs)...

    Empress Cao originally invited Lin Mengqiu to enter the palace that day, but she heard that she was unwell, so she changed the date, which happened to be the same day as the banquet for the ladies.

    Just when Lin Mengqiu was worried about running into the eldest girl of the Shi family, he received a letter from Xiao Shu, saying that Shi Wanyun accidentally fell while going out and injured his leg. Inconvenience and no way to enter the palace.

    This fall almost broke her urgent need, and Lin Mengqiu couldn't help but doubt, could there really be such a coincidence? No one fell, but Shi Wanyun fell.

    But Xiao Shu and Shen Che didn't admit it, and she could only take it as a coincidence, except for Shi's family, who had no relationship with Beijing, no one would recognize her, and she could prepare to enter the palace with peace of mind.

    A few days before menstruation, Lin Mengqiu didn't feel so hurt anymore. On the day of entering the palace, she washed and changed her clothes early, and changed into a slightly luxurious formal dress with peony red pattern. First, she went to Chunxi Hall to greet the old lady , just got into the carriage to enter the palace.

    Watching Lin Mengqiu leave the yard, Chen Yueyao accompanied the old concubine to pick up Buddhist rice and copy scriptures, recalling her appearance in silk, she was in a daze for a while.

    The nanny asked Chen Yueyao to listen to Chen's words, but she had no feelings for this cousin who had only met a few times, and felt that her vision was too low. Since she was the one who voluntarily married into the palace as his successor, she shouldn't save any more. Bad thoughts.

    No matter what, the Wangfu is much better than the Chen family who is so cold-eyed and cannibalistic. She can be a housekeeper and a master, so she is too greedy to ask for other things, it is really a bit confused.

    If you want her to say, you should hug the old concubine's thigh tightly and please the concubine and the son. Wouldn't it be nice to enjoy it in the palace? So she always subconsciously wants to please Lin Mengqiu.

    She was only afraid of the vicious son who was rumored by the outside world, but she wanted to curry favor with him more, hoping to gain his approval so that she could stay and not be driven away in the future.

    Until that day, she went to give a gift to Miss Shi on behalf of the old concubine, but unfortunately the two of them were chatting about old times in the room.

    Ms. Wang said she was going to knock on the door to go in, but Chen Yueyao hurriedly stopped her, saying that she was in no hurry, so don't delay their conversation.

    Mama Wang had no choice but to let her sit on the side for a rest, Chen Yueyao smiled and shook her head, she had seen all the way into the courtyard just now, there were guards holding weapons outside, although this courtyard looks small, it is full of secrets , even more subtle than Chunxi Hall.

    In such a place, without Lin Mengqiu's approval, she dared not move, "I still can't do it, I will deliver things for the ancestor, and I dare not miss the important event of the ancestor." The sun outside was a little bit hot, and

    Chen Yueyao was dumbfounded Standing on the porch, it was Mama Wang who dragged her to a shaded place to hide, so her blushing face would feel better, but the wooden tray she was holding in her hand refused to put down no matter what.

    Seeing that she was so cautious, Ms. Wang stopped persuading her, and asked the little maid to move a chair for her, and hid herself in the side room to avoid the heat.