Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    Lin Mengqiu didn't know why he was so courageous, he only knew that his mind went blank at that moment, and when he recovered, he had already said what he wanted to say most in his heart.

    This "husband" is hidden in her heart, hidden in her little book, and she dare not reveal half of it.

    Unexpectedly, not only did he reveal his secrets today, but he also leaked everything in front of Shen Che, leaving nothing behind.

    The air seemed to freeze, Lin Mengqiu hugged his leg foolishly, forgot what to do next, only the shameless husband was left in his mind.

    By the way, the husband seems to have answered something, no, did he speak? Is it her hallucination?

    Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

    _

    Shen Che thought that he had promised her, so he should let go, but he didn't expect that she would still cling to his calf, what else did she want to do.

    He could only hold back the violent veins on his forehead, and squeezed out a few words between his teeth, "Have you hugged enough? I'll give you a quarter of an hour, and get out if you don't finish."

    Lin Mengqiu realized later that it wasn't her. The hallucination, Shen Che really said yes.

    And she was still hugging his leg with a stern face, and when she had a reaction, she let go of her hand in an instant, and took a half step back, "Enough is enough, it won't take a quarter of an hour, this concubine will finish the medicine for the son."

    After finishing speaking, he continued to move his hands seriously, still lowering his head seriously, and his movements were still lighter and lighter.

    But Shen Che felt a little annoyed, he let go so quickly, who did he show the look of avoiding it? And just now he called her husband, but now he has become a prince again?

    But he just kept such displeasure in his heart, and it was impossible to really say it.

    He's upset, so naturally he won't make it easier for others.

    "Is it possible that your eyes grow on the back of your head? It hasn't been applied evenly here, so reapply it. Is the palace treating you badly, or is it starving you? Use more force, I let you apply the medicine without making you tickle."

    By the time the medicine was applied, it was already two quarters of an hour later. Shen Che had already recovered his usual look. He was sitting on the bed, looking at his calm and relaxed appearance, as if he had returned to the noble and romantic Shen Che back then.

    And Lin Mengqiu was tortured so much, not only his broken hair and shoulders were all wet with thin sweat, but also his hands were covered with dark green plaster, and he looked extraordinarily embarrassed.

    She doesn't look like a concubine, but a little maid.

    But she didn't care about it herself, she even breathed a sigh of relief, her heart was extremely satisfied, Shen Che saved her twice, this was the first time she could do something for him, she was very happy.

    "My lord, I've finished taking the medicine, so the concubine will step down first."

    Why did you turn back into your lord again? It was just a mouthful of a husband, didn't he shout very smoothly?

    Shen Che didn't know which of these two titles was more harsh, but he only knew that there was a feeling of anger in his heart that he had nowhere to vent.