Chapter 48

Chapter 48 A Kiss Gently on Her Forehead

    Thinking about it carefully, it seems that every time she sees Shen Shaoqin, he seems to get angry, and Lin Mengqiu's eyes light up immediately.

    The meaning of being jealous, does it mean that the husband also cares about her a little bit.

    "Jealous?" Shen Che only felt that he had heard some big joke, and sneered a few times with his lips curled up, ignoring her and walking forward.

    Lin Mengqiu stepped forward to stop him with sharp eyes and hands, but was bypassed by Shen Che indifferently.

    She blinked her eyes, and caught up with him and hugged his arm, "Master, where are you going, my stomach hurts so much."

    Shen Che brushed her hand away without even looking at her, coldly Focus on moving forward.

    Jealous, she really dares to say that she can say who she thinks she is.

    stomachache? It's best to hurt her to death.

    Then she really didn't catch up again, and Shen Che suddenly felt unhappy again, telling her not to chase her if she didn't chase her, why didn't she usually see her so obedient.

    Seeing that he was about to bypass the Duobao Pavilion, but didn't hear her footsteps, Shen Che glanced back, and saw Lin Mengqiu standing there with his stomach in his arms.

    Play, keep playing.

    Shen Che grinned and glanced at her again, Lin Mengqiu still kept the same posture just now, and his brows were furrowed.

    Lin Mengqiu was not lying, but was really uncomfortable. She had Guishui these few days, and it was the root cause of her illness when she came for the first time.

    For the past two months, the charcoal-fired soup lady was constantly in the house, and I survived drinking hot water, but it was almost summer, and it was too hypocritical to hold the soup lady.

    In addition, she had to care about the affairs of the mansion, and she couldn't even take care of herself, so she felt the pain so badly when the meeting was free.

    Shen Che had already left, she secretly sighed, it seemed that she was overthinking just now, how could he be jealous because of her, he is Shen Che.

    Xu Shi really didn't like to care about these things, listening to her non-stop babbling, talking about Shen Shaoqin made him feel upset.

    Lin Mengqiu sat back on the couch, with his head slightly lowered, rubbing his stomach in frustration for a long time, the pain was still severe, and he was thinking about whether to let Hongxing go to the small kitchen to fry the medicine, when he heard a movement from outside, and saw Hong Xing came in with a small bowl.

    "My master has a stomachache. It might be better to use a bowl of red dates and ginger tea." It's not

    surprising that Hong Xing remembered her menstruation, but she had never cooked red dates and ginger tea before, and she cooked soup to warm her stomach. It hurts so much When he was so powerful, he decocted herbs to drink, which was bitter and hard to swallow.

    At the moment the tea bowl was still steaming, Lin Mengqiu was blowing into the bowl, sipping small mouthfuls, half of his face looked hazy and blurred behind the white mist.

    Sweet, after drinking it in the stomach, it is really warm and comfortable, as if even the abdominal pain has been weakened.

    "Why do you think of making this for me, but it's sweet and delicious, so let's drink this from now on." It's best not to drink medicine.