Chapter 60

Chapter 60 I'm Lin Mengqiu (Confession)

    Lin Mengqiu was leaning on the couch with her upper body, while struggling, her long black hair had already been messily scattered on her back, her eyes were red and long eyelashes were full of tears, she was biting her lower lip, looking pitiful.

    Shen Che's eyes dimmed as he watched, and the palm on her body couldn't resist lifting it up again.

    Lin Mengqiu was counting with tears in his eyes, and finally reached the tenth count, thinking that the punishment for making a mistake was over. When he saw his hand raised again, he couldn't hold it back, and subconsciously closed his eyes, his eyelashes trembling slightly, and big teardrops rolled down uncontrollably.

    Although it doesn't hurt, but she is such an old person, isn't it something a child would do if she made a mistake, spanking her buttocks, so you can't spank her hands, which is really too shameful.     She thought that Shen Che was about to fall, but she didn't expect that this time the slap was just lightly brushing over the place where she was slapped just now, it was as gentle as being scratched by a feather, it didn't hurt but it was a little itchy.     This caused her to open her round eyes suddenly, and hugged his tricky palm with both hands helplessly. The tricky movements were very skillful, as if this way he could no longer move an inch, and could no longer raise his hand.     "It's really getting more and more delicate. I didn't see you cry when I fell like that before. Is this aggrieved?"     In fact, his strength is not heavy, but he was so aggrieved because he was frightened by Shen Jingchen before.     Through the curtain of tears, she heard the hidden smile in his tone, so she boldly glanced at him, said in a nasal voice, "Who made your husband bully you?" If she hadn't     lied Well, it's his turn to bully others, Shen Che was so excited by her words that his whole body went numb, he wanted to pinch her little nose to make her remember, but her hand was still tightly held by her, and he couldn't pull it out at all.     Not only did she beat her up, she also learned to play tricks, thinking that if she hugged his hand in advance, he wouldn't be able to deal with her?     "I told you before at the mansion, don't lie to me, shouldn't you be punished for making mistakes? Of course, it's okay if you don't fight, who is that person today, please tell me."

    She remembered that Shen Che seemed to have said it before, but she didn't expect to find out so soon. Upon hearing this, Lin Mengqiu's face turned pale, and she slowly let go of the hand holding Shen Che, yes, she lied to Shen Che and was found out, she is the bad guy.

    Even if Shen Che kicked her out of the mansion, that's what it should be, but what's the point of hitting a few boards?

    She didn't know how to admit it. Could it be that she told Shen Che that she was reborn and knew that both she and him would end badly, so she married into the palace for her sister and wanted to change everything.

    But even if she really wanted to say that, it wouldn't work. She had thought about it before, but maybe rebirth was against the sky. Whenever she wanted to say it, she would feel My heart hurts like a pinprick.

    This time was also the same, as soon as she opened her mouth, her heart throbbed again, as if being bitten by thousands of insects, and she couldn't speak at all.

    There are definite numbers in the way of heaven, and the secrets of heaven cannot be touched.

    Shen Che originally just wanted to scare her, anyway, he already knew who she was, he just didn't want her to keep lying to him.

    There are too many people who lie to him in this world, even if they do it without malice, he doesn't want her to lie to him.

    But when Shen Che saw Lin Mengqiu's face turned pale from fright and his whole body trembling in pain, he couldn't bear it anymore.