Chapter 36

Chapter 36 What is the name of that sick beauty from the Lin family...

    "Back then, the fourth girl of the Song family was sitting in the car, and she was going to Suzhou to seek relatives. The fourth girl of the Song family was sixteen years old. The year before last, she had betrothed to the youngest son of a Tongzhi family in Suzhou, and the wedding date was set for August this year. .”

    Shen Che tapped his fingers lightly on the table, which was somewhat different from what he had thought these days.

    About three or four years ago, when he was going to the south to escort food and grass, he passed by and rescued a little girl near Suzhou City. At that time, all the people accompanying him were killed. He rescued her from the bandit's knife.

    It has been many years, and he can't remember the appearance of that little girl. He only remembers that she looks like twelve or thirteen years old, she loves to cry, and there is a tear mole under her eyes. Picked it up at that time.     And his suspicion of Lin Mengqiu started from August 2. This little thing is usually fierce to everyone, but she will beg for mercy when he sees her. It so happens that Lin's father is an official in Suzhou, and she is also very Love to cry, even the mole under the eyes is the same.     How could there be so many coincidences in this world, Shen Che was 80% sure in his heart, but he didn't expect that the result he got was not.     "Master, the Song family is the ancestral home of the First Concubine, this Fourth Miss Song is cousin to our Second Concubine, they must have known each other privately, if you want to know about this Fourth Miss Song, you can ask the First Concubine. "     Ah Si didn't think that Lin Mengqiu had anything to do with the little girl back then. He thought it was his father who had thoughts about other girls, so he came up with a bad idea.     Cousin, is that why he got the wrong person?     Shen Che didn't speak, and there was a hint of evil in her eyes. If she wasn't the person she was back then, she wouldn't be able to figure out many things.     "By the way, sir, besides the fourth girl of Song Dynasty, the servant also found out that     the second younger sister of the concubine Shizi is recuperating in the Song family ."     "Second younger sister?" , I heard that I have been in poor health since I entered Beijing, and the medicine in the hospital has not been stopped, but even so, I am still sick, and was sent back to my hometown in Sucheng by Mrs. Lin a few days ago."

    Shen Che remembered that she mentioned it when she talked about the dowry last time, but it has nothing to do with him if you recuperate from illness.

    "Continue."

    "When the slave was inquiring outside the Song family mansion, I met a woman crying outside, but the door of the Song family was closed and no one paid any attention to her. After she left, there were still people following her to kill her, so the slave seized the opportunity. Save me, and then I came up with something, guess what?"

    Shen Che raised his eyebrows and gave him a sideways glance, so frightened that the man didn't dare to show off his cleverness anymore, and told everything he heard.

    "This girl's name is Hui Xiang, and she was the personal servant girl of the concubine Lin when she was in the Lin family. But for some reason, when the concubine got married, she left all the maids and nurses around her in the Lin mansion. Either she was sold or demoted to her hometown. Huixiang returned to Sucheng, and she seemed to hear that Second Miss Lin was recuperating at the Song family, so she cried and clamored to see Second Miss Lin." "Nurse, her nurse is still

    alive "

    Yes, according to Hui Xiang, the originally planned dowry was the nanny and her, but she didn't know about the sudden change, and she didn't know until the day she got married. She is the second maid of the Lin family."