Chapter 45

Chapter 45 I'm Shameless, You Should Be Like...

    Shen Che didn't want to do anything at first, but some people insisted on sending it to him, and charged him with shameless crimes. If he didn't do something, wouldn't he be sorry for the word shameless.

    Especially Lin Mengqiu turned around unsuspectingly, presenting the most authentic appearance in front of his eyes.

    Under the pink bellyband is a scenery he has never seen before.

    This made Shen Che, who had no intention of restraining himself, approach her little by little, and said in a lazy hoarse voice: "I'm shameless, so what should you do?"

    Lin Mengqiu waited for the words to come out, and finally After knowing what she said, she was so courageous, calling Shen Che shameless!

    She's such a coward.

    Seeing Shen Che's magnified handsome face and smelling the clear fragrance from his body, she suddenly woke up, her drowsiness disappeared, and she stepped back again and again, still explaining in a low voice: "Master, I'm not On purpose..."

    But she forgot that she was still sitting on the stool, with the round wooden barrel behind her, she stepped back so recklessly, her back rubbed against the wooden barrel, and she leaned back in the air, He fell down in an instant, and he didn't even have time to reach out to grab things around him.     The sudden weightlessness made her subconsciously cry out, but fortunately, those cold palms with calluses tightly hugged her slender waist, and with a strong hook, she stood upright again steadily. Sit back on the stool.     The wooden stool under her was not high, and the two of them leaned so close, but they were a little shorter than him, and there was an illusion of being stared down by him.     Lin Mengqiu clutched his little heart that was about to jump out, panting heavily like he was alive after a catastrophe, luckily he was there, otherwise he would have made a fool of himself again.     As her chest rose and fell, Shen Che's eyes also fluctuated secretly. Does she really know her current situation? Is she pretending to be stupid or is she deliberately seducing?     No matter what it is, Shen Che doesn't intend to control himself.     His palms tightened slightly, as if retracting a thin net that had been thrown out, and took this ignorant little fish into his bag.

    When Lin Mengqiu realized that the atmosphere was not right at the moment, he had no choice but to push himself to a desperate situation with his back against the barrel.

    "Master, I'm cold."

    Light incense was burning in the room, the doors and windows were closed tightly, and the room was filled with fragrance. It wasn't cold at first, but she only had a pocket on her body, which would stick to the cold wooden barrel and be covered by him again. Confused by that cold breath, he shivered suddenly.

    Of course, it was her shame that was more important than the coldness. Although the two of them were husband and wife, they had never been husband and wife. The most intimate thing on weekdays was the touch of lips and tongues.

    Even she herself didn't know whether it was out of love.

    Lin Mengqiu was someone who had died once, she didn't dare to expect Shen Che to see or respond to her liking, as long as she was by his side as before, she would be satisfied.

    Who would have thought that the speed of this development exceeded her imagination.

    This kind of thing that can only be seen in coloring picture books not only really happened, but the protagonist also became herself.