Chapter 39

Chapter 39 Quickly bit his lips...

    "You want me to make amends?" Shen Che gritted his teeth and let out a sneer, which was probably the funniest joke he had ever heard.

    But the person in the arms obviously couldn't feel that he was angry, and was still pinching his waist relentlessly, "Yes, I have to make amends." He was

    quite confident.

    Shen Che actually began to wonder whether she was drunk, whether she was pretending to be drunk or really drunk.

    He has never seen someone who is drunk, but still guarding people here, and specifically begging others to apologize here, it is really interesting.

    Since she wants to act, let's see how long she can act.

    "I've been waiting for you to come back every day. I'm worried that you will be in danger when you enter the palace to investigate the case. I want to talk to you, but you always avoid me and ignore me. Ah Si secretly told me that you will come back today, I am happy I didn't sleep well all night."

    Hehe, what a Si. He said why Lin Mengqiu appeared there, it turned out that his mouth was not tight.

    Lin Mengqiu looked up at him, complaining earnestly, and hiccupped while talking, and immediately surrounded by her faint aroma of fruit wine.

    Surprisingly, it doesn't make people feel annoying, but rather thirsty.

    She paused for a moment as if she had forgotten what to say, shook her head before continuing: "I specially asked the small kitchen to prepare a lot of dishes you like, and I even made the porridge with my own hands, you can see that my hands are so hot There are blisters, and the eyes are also smoky, red and painful."

    Lin Mengqiu held his finger and held it in front of his eyes, as if he couldn't see it unless it was so close.

    There were indeed two blisters on that jade-like finger, which were red and ugly, forming a strong contrast with her finger, which gave him the urge to gouging it out, as if the blisters shouldn't appear here .

    Shen Che didn't know why, he obviously hated her for lying to him, but when he saw her ankles were red and swollen, and her fingers were covered with blisters, he felt an unbearable dryness in his heart.

    Such a delicate person, how could he think of making porridge for him? He was already angry at the time, and he was naturally angry when he saw her sternly blocking her.

    He didn't blame her for appearing there suddenly and disturbing his mind, but she dared to sue the wicked first, it was really shameless.

    "This is the most successful time I have survived. It took several hours, but you knocked it over without even looking at it. Not only do you have to apologize to me, you also have to apologize to Mi Porridge."

    Give rice porridge, make amends?

    Fortunately, she was able to speak, so Shen Che didn't doubt it anymore, even if he was really pretending to be drunk and stupid, it is impossible for someone to say such absurd words, he must be really drunk.

    So what reason can there be with drunkards?

    In the past, if someone in the army got drunk, they would be dealt with by military law. If she was the first offender, get out of here quickly, and she would be spared punishment.

    Shen Che's patience began to run out, and with a cold face, he wanted to break off her fingers one by one, and then push the person who was wrapped around him away.